Chapter 1

Preda-Queen POV:

Me, Optimus, Jazz, Ratchet, and Ironhide are in our protoforms, heading towards a planet. We just received a message from Bumblebee, calling to tell us Earth is ready for us to come. After flying aimlessly in space for years, just trying to avoid the Decepticons, we finally have a real mission.

We sent scouts to different planets, trying to find the Allspark. That was until we sensed the signal coming from a planet called Earth. We sent Bumblebee there to check on the planet. And yes, he has been spying on this one human for us, because he holds the key for finding the Allspark.

We were in galaxy Maffei 1 when we received Bumblebee's signal, 11 million light years away from where we are. But it won't take long for us to head to Earth, thanks to our advanced technology, it would take us only a few days. Which we hope Bumblebee would be able to bring the human to the meeting point by that time. And let's hope it's not too late before the Decepticons find out about the Allspark...

My com link buzzed as Jazz went in the line. "How much longer until we arrive? I really want to see this new planet..." He said in a slightly childish tone. I sighed. This was the I don't know how many-ieth time he asked this... I don't know why he keeps choosing to contact me instead of Optimus. But then again, Optimus is a bit on the intimidating side... Even though I am too, but I guess being a femme makes me at least a little bit softer. "Just a little longer, Jazz." I replied to him with a sigh.

"We should be there in a few hours." Optimus's voice was heard through the main link. We're slowing down a bit, because we were nearing the big planets of the Milky Way. There are lots of asteroids, comets, and other little debris floating in space. Especially in this galaxy. We must avoid getting unnecessary injuries before we even face the real battle. Well... Still a long way to Earth... I'll just do you a favour and skip our trip.

- time skip : Earth's atmosphere -

The Earth is right in front of us. Bumblebee recently sent another signal of the meeting point in L.A. We were slowly entering the Earth's atmosphere, preparing to land soon. Honestly, I have no idea what to expect from this planet. The inhabitants of the Earth somehow seems... Weaker than others... But who am I to judge? Although they may be weak in body, their sparks could be stronger than some, even ours...

Our outer shell was starting to burn up as we enter the Earth's atmosphere. The atmosphere is thicker here than many other planets we visited. I can see why many species can't get to Earth. Humans and Cybertronians seems to be one of the few that's able to go through the atmosphere safely.

We were speeding up as we start to get pulled by the Earth's strong gravitational pull. Our body was starting to burn... Luckily, the protoforms will protect us from the pressure and heat. We set our main landing coordinates by a few mile radius from the meeting point, setting each of our landing coordinates slightly different, to avoid landing too close to each other, because it will bring a lot of damage. And we do not want to harm the inhabitants of Earth.

We come closer to land, as the small city in L.A was getting clearer. We started seperating, going to our own landing coordinates. I was luckily, heading towards an abandoned building. At least I hope it is...

I felt a huge bang with the impact of my body and the ground. My flaming hot body took some time to cool down, before I can transform. It doesn't take too long though. Soon I started to transform into my humanoid protoform mode. My metal plates shifted around my transforming body as it rearranges itself onto my humanoid frame.

I looked around and started to run towards an old, but still working gas station. I needed to scan a vehicle to be in disguise. But all the cars here were old and too small... It wouldn't do me well... I know we can mass displace, but that's just a bit too much for me to shrink to while still being metal...