24- Hawks?

It had been over a week since Touya had joined Dorushi School with Toga. He had his dorm room now. Toga had a hard time following classes so Dabi helped her catch up to the courses. He had now got used to this school. It wasn't as bad as he had thought. 

He would go to the principal's office sometimes to talk about his condition of bringing his father down. They would bring the man down by showing the world the abuse in the household. It felt nice to know that the world would know how terrible that human was.

"That will be all, thank you Dabi." she smiled as she stood up.

"Hey babe, what the hell are you doing with her? I might get jealous"

He hurriedly left. Not again, he thought.

He walked out of the office and headed towards his room. 

Toga was in his room lying down on his bed. She seemed comfortable. He smiled slightly. "Get off my bed, Toga" 

"No way Dabi, this bed's now mine!" she giggled.

He cuddled into Touya's arms, "You smell nice" "No I don't" "Yeah you do, you smell like burnt ashes. Amazing." he giggled.

"Shut up," he said. Toga looked at him a bit hurt. "I didn't even say much!" she said sitting up. "No not you, I meant- Wait, why are you here, Toga?" 

"I got bored" she fidgeted with her hair.

"Then go somewhere else" 

"Your place is the nicest, you're surprisingly clean, Dabi" she twirled around his room.

"Just until I come back from curriculums," he said, making her jump right back into bed. He walked out of the room and walked to the class.

He had started taking extra curriculums that focused on physical training. It helped with how he fought as professionals came to help him. He got to use a few weapons and got used to physical combat. After the class, he walked back to his dorm. 

Then he spoke again.

"Touya? Are you seriously ignoring me, babe? Working for the other side now?"

He took a quiet breath.

"I'm sorry, alright? I didn't mean to," his voice felt so real as Touya seemed to be able to feel a wind blow on his face.

"You never trusted me, did you? No one ever did, not you, not them... traitor," he felt blood run from his eyes.  

"...."

"Did you ever love me? Or was it all an act" he said, his fist clenched. "I hate you," he said. 

There was no answer from Keigo. There. If that's his answer, so be it. He wiped the blood that fell from his face. It was red. And it seemed to be telling him that he was different.

The world was right. He was a villain. 

He went into his room to find that Toga was gone. Probably back to her room. He laid down on his bed and thought of Keigo. If Keigo could see him now what would he think? Would he be mad that he was trying to bring his father down? Or would he tell him that he no longer loved him, or that everything was a lie and that he never loved him in the first place? 

Touya believed that everyone had a role in this world. Keigo was a hero, he was a villain. They were never meant to be with each other. Keigo wasn't meant to be with a disgusting person like him. It was right that he lied to him, he wasn't the right person for Keigo. 

~

"Madam, are you sure we should do this?" asked Ayano. 

She had been working for the madam for a few years now. Madam had been an amazing president to the people and this new school program she made might just be better than UA. But using someone's grief against them? Even if he's a villain that's just wrong.

"Ms.Yoshikawa, I understand that you have bad thoughts about this but you have to know, that it's for the best. We need to keep that boy here. And your quirk is just perfect for that." the madam smiled. It was a small smile, but Ayano felt her body tremble at the sight.

"Thank you, madam" she quietly replied. Bowing her down at the president. 

Ayano went to get a better look at the ex-villain. Then, she got a question. "Madam," she said, looking back at her. "Why did you bring that guy here?" 

She looked at Ayano, deciding what to say. She opened her mouth to tell the girl. She needed Ayano's trust right now. "To be honest, I brought him here because I didn't want UA to have him."

"UA?"

"Yes, UA has been against our ways for the longest time."

"But why take a villain?"

"Dabi is not just a villain. He's a treasure, waiting to be opened. His intellect and his quirk will be needed to get power. UA doesn't need more power than this,"

"He doesn't seem that special,"

"I thought so too. I thought of him as a young boy who wanted attention from his dear old man. But that day... that day he was different than any other student I had seen."

"I see..." it still felt wrong to use someone's grief against them but... since the madam said so. So be it. 

Ayano used her quirk to make a vision of a child. Children. The children that died that day.