Chapter 1

In an abandoned building somewhere.

"You leave me no choice Mr. Cruz" Kayden Hayes is holding a gun while looking coldly at the old man in his front.

"W-wait Mr. Hayes, I- It's really not me okay? I've been set up! P-please believe me!" Begging for his life, Mr. Cruz knelt down on his knees.

Kayden Hayes's face immediately darkened and then turned cold once again. You can't read what was going on in his mind. He looked at the old man then point the gun in his face.

"P-please don't ki-"

'Bang!'

The echoes of the gunshot was heard all over the building.

"Toss the body on the river, make sure you do it clean" He said while wiping his hand with white cloth and give the gun on the bodyguard next to him.

'Kriiiing'
Alarm clock ringing.

'Click!'
"Oh it's already time?" Andy Lopez is holding a book she's reading when her alarm goes on.

As a book nerd, she already read a lot of novel books. She is now reading a Novel about a cold blooded Mafia who was making the readers go excited and fall inlove. Or what she think he is, actually, She's the only one reading that Novel. The writer of this Novel is anonymous and she just happened to saw it on a bookshelf on his regular bookstore and bought it.

" 'yawn' I didn't think that I would spend so much time in reading..." rubbing her eye, Andy took her glasses off and look at the ceiling.

"Hmmmn, I guess, I'll just continue to dream of having my own Mr. Hayes. Well. It's not that I'm gonna have one? 'Yawn' ", as she was thinking that, she didn't realized that she already fell asleep.

'Bird chirping'

Yawning, Andy who woke up from a very peaceful sleep, paced around the unfamiliar room. Rubbing her eyes, looking for her eyeglasses that is nowhere to be found.

"Where did I put those glasses?ugggh!" Irritated, she still look for it anyway.

"W-wait, Am I dreaming? W-why am I seeing clearly?" She rubbed her eyes again and again but nothing changes. She also pinch her skin yet the pain is real.

"Where am I? I-it's not my room!! Wait! Did I got kidnapped while I'm asleep? No, t-that's not possible right?"

Her thoughts was cut off by a knock.

"Jane, honey, it's time for breakfast" An elegant lady said as she walk toward Andy then kiss her cheeks.

"Whoa whoa whoa, Miss, who are you calling Jane? My name is Andy. Andy Lopez, I - I think you're talking to a wrong person!" She said as she slightly pushed the lady in front of her.

"I don't think I'm getting what you're saying? Are we playing again? Who is this Andy Lopez that you're role playing for? You're too old for that okay? Grow up young lady! Now come on! Where going somewhere after eating breakfast." The lady said and then sit up as she walk to leave the room.

"W-Wait!!!!"

"Jane? who the hell is Jane??!!!!!"

Confused, she started looking for a mirror and stared at her own reflection.

"What the Hell?!" Not believing what she was seeing, she rubbed her eyes multiple times until she got tired and gave up.

"Ugggh, who the hell is this Jane? I don't even remember getting a plastic surgery before I slept last night~." She let out a deep sigh after messing her hair and then sat down on the side of the bed and kick the air with her bare feet like a child.