part 5💗

(letting you guys know lily is lowk rude😞 its for the plot)

lily goes in for a hug, mabey this wont awkward. "oh my gosh heyyyyy" she said as she goes from hugging zach to hugging jerald. after shes done hugging them they turn to me... was i supposed to hug them to? "hi guys!" i said doing the same thing she did and hugging them as they say hi back, we talk for a bit to get warmed up before the podcast actually starts and we talk about things like what we are going to do on the podcast and how exited we are to film. While we talk you can clearly see how zach being rude is mostly character but you already knew that from your guys's previous texting

"are you guys ready" jared asks clapping his hands while walking over to his designated seat. "YESS" lily reply's and i (with a smile on my face) put both thumbs up and zach copies me and does the same. "alright and the camera is on-" he said while dragging the n while turning in the cameras
"- nnn, now!"

{side note: if you don't know the seating arrangement is bella on the left side of the first couch, lily on the right side (the one closest to zach's) and zach,jared and alyssa in their normal spots} hope that makes sense 🙈

they introduce us and because we already were talking before we started the podcast it wasn't awkward! thank god. after a while of just banter between pretty much just lily and zach and agreement between me jared and alyssa over some random topic they brought up, they had the brilliant idea of playing the red flag game. zach goes over the rules and how to play the game, considering me and lily have never played but seen it played on the podcast. but while playing the game i notice how every time i go to say something, like my opinion or while it's my turn, lily talks over me, i found it rude but it's not like i had much to say anyway.

we've been playing this game for about 15 min now and i've just been skipping my turn, what was the point if lily was just going to talk over me every time i spoke, i didn't want people to pointe out while watching the podcast, because knowing the internet they'd just call me a pick me for not talking so i made little comments wile others here talking and kept smiling, i mean it was still fun!

the game was over, now we were just talking when zach says out of nowhere, " your so quiet" so they did notice?
i open my mouth to say something but as soon as lily sees my mouth starting to form a letter she speaks up as per usual. " i know she is! i keep telling her to be more open but i don't know i gave up on her" gave up on me? what am i a problem on a math test?? i make a clearly confused face and was about to reply to her but as soon as she sees my mouth move she just blurts out the first things that come to her mind, i mean anything to stop me from talking right. "you should see her when she's drunk tho, god. all she does is talk talk talk, i just don't know what to do with her sometimes" oh okay well that kinda hurt but i not one to confront people, especially not on a podcast. zach sees the change of emotion and makes his jokes, you know the ones that would get him cancelled is he wasn't zach.

for the rest of the podcast i do my best to talk, but thats mostly just when im being directly spoken to which was only from jared and zach. why was lily being this way? she's not usually this rude. after a while zach says "well on our PATREON" he said while facing the camera "we do some drunk podcasts with some of our guests and i be leave you guys would be fun to get drunk with, i mean especially you bella" he said referencing back to what lily said. "that sound like fun!!" i replied, "well perfect! well set up a date and sorry but thats a patreon thing" he said looking directly at the camera.

time skip to the end of the podcast

the cameras cut, we talk for a bit and decide its time to go home. We're saying our goodbyes and with lily next to me, zach tells me he will text be about the details on the drunk podcast and wile i nodded my head and said my thank you for having us and see you soon lilly grabs my are and pulls be back putting herself in front of zach, what did she have to say? she already said her goodbye, in fact, she was about to walk out the door until she saw zach talking to me. then i hear "you know you can text me to" yikes this kinda just got awkward... "oh yeah uhm sure" he says, "just uh tell bella to give you my number" "alrighty!!" she said as she walks right past me and to the car. zach looks at me confused and i tell him "ill text you about it later" he does a thumbs up, we hug goodbye and im on my was out the door. i see lily already in the car... looking pissed.

SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG
i did not forget about you guys dw🤞
i will do my best to update more frequently but my spring break is very so im back in school :(
hope you guys like where this is going!!