chapter 1💗

i'll start of by saying in pretty well known is the wonderful world of Youtube. i also occasionally stream on twitch but not really playing video games. i mostly do challenges like blind deaf mute baking and other games like that with my very good friends who happen to be triplets (IYKYK) i make a pretty good amount of cash from said job and have a nice house here in LA (idk where zach lives im just gonna say LA) with my roommate/ close friend lily . before i was on youtube no one at school was really intrested in me other then the triplets which i am forever grateful for them, and after youtube other kids at school only were interested in being in a video or getting a shoutout from us. But i met lily online and since we both have platforms online, we'd have no reson for using each other in anyway! so it was perfect.

We are very different tho, she's extroverted and cool super funny and super pretty while im more on the quiet side but once i get close to you i can start becoming more openly fun and talkative. Anyways as im sitting on my bed, lily comes in my room and sits on my bed next to me she does this when she has nothing to do which is not to often because she has tons of friends. comes with the perks of being an extrovert i guess.

We are just chitchatting for a while when she turns to me and tells me how long it's been since i posted on my instagram and that i NEEDED to. she said we could even go out for a photoshoot!! she got all excited about it even before i said yes, even tho we both kne

i was going to anyways. she knows the pictures i post are mostly about calm and cute so she picks out my outfit and said we should go to the park and take pictures there.

@bellawashere

♡    💬    ➤367,489 likesbellawashere some time out with the beloved @lilyluvsuu💗view all 12,589 comments 2hours ago

♡    💬    ➤
367,489 likes
bellawashere some time out with the beloved @lilyluvsuu💗
view all 12,589 comments
2hours ago

i don't usually go through my dms because they are usually just filled with the same thing but what i do go through occasionally is my comment  section, as i go through them liking to some comments and replying to others lily comes in my room holding her phone up and screaming like a maniac.
What The Hell is going on????? "ZACH" "ZACH ITS ZACH" she screams while the look of confusion never leaves my face. "who?" i ask
"ZAXH JUSTICE! YOU KNOW FROM THE DROPOUTS PODCAST" "oh! what about him?" "HE asked ME to go on his podcast!!!"

✧˖°. author speaks ✧˖°.
i'll leave it here for now guys, im tired and it's 1 am😭 i'll keep updating regularly!! leave recommendations if you have any ideas :) buhbyeeeee💗