My version of alice in wonderland theory

Alice's Sister in the Asylum: Alice's sister is the one confined in the asylum, believing that Alice is still alive and living in Wonderland.
Characters Representing Asylum Personnel and Patients:
White Rabbit: Represents the doctor or psychiatrist overseeing Alice's sister's treatment.
Queen of Hearts: Portrayed as another patient with borderline personality disorder and age regression, finding comfort in playing cards.
Mad Hatter: A patient with a background in hat making, reflecting the occupational interests of individuals in the asylum.
March Hare: Depicted with Tourette's Disorder, with the Mad Hatter as their roommate, showcasing the diversity of conditions within the asylum.
Cheshire Cat: Just a regular cat, perceived differently by Alice's sister due to her imagination or altered perception.
Themes of Mental Health and Perception: Explores themes of mental illness, coping mechanisms, and the subjective nature of perception within the context of the asylum setting.
Symbolism of Wonderland: Wonderland serves as a metaphor for the distorted reality experienced by individuals within the asylum, reflecting their inner struggles and coping mechanisms.
Interpersonal Dynamics: Examines the relationships and interactions between patients and staff within the asylum, mirroring the dynamics observed in psychiatric institutions.