Professor Untonium is samurai jack

I know this theory will cause an argument but there's theories about between them, most likely of how Untonium and Jack look identical. So I kinda agree with the theories but here's a brief overview of both of them so you won't get confused

Professor Utonium (The Powerpuff Girls):

Professor Utonium is a scientist in the city of Townsville.
He unintentionally created the Powerpuff Girls, Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, when he mixed Chemical X with a concoction of sugar, spice, and everything nice.
He acts as the guardian and father figure to the Powerpuff Girls, often guiding them and sometimes getting involved in their superheroic adventures.
He's characterized as kind-hearted, intelligent, and occasionally a bit naive.

Samurai Jack:

Samurai Jack is the titular character of the show "Samurai Jack."
He is a samurai prince from feudal Japan who wields a magical sword.
Jack's main antagonist is Aku, an evil shape-shifting demon who sends Jack into a dystopian future where Aku rules the world.
Throughout the series, Jack seeks a way to travel back to his own time and undo the future that is Aku. He encounters various allies and adversaries during his journey.
He is characterized as stoic, honorable, and highly skilled in combat.

Both shows, while having distinct plots and settings, showcase the iconic style of Genndy Tartakovsky, which is why fans sometimes draw connections between them. But their personality is different thou

Let me show you why.

Professor Utonium (The Powerpuff Girls):

Intelligent and Inventive: As a scientist, Professor Utonium is always keen to discover and invent new things. His intellect is one of his defining features.
Protective: He deeply cares about the Powerpuff Girls and is very protective of them, treating them as his own daughters.
Kind-hearted: He genuinely wants to do good and help the people of Townsville. His motivations are pure, and he often prioritizes others' well-being over his own.
Naive: Despite his intelligence, he can sometimes be a bit gullible or naive, especially when it comes to the intentions of others.

Samurai Jack:

Honorable: Jack adheres to the bushido code, the way of the samurai, which stresses virtues like honor, respect, and loyalty.
Determined: No matter the obstacles he faces, Jack remains committed to his goal of defeating Aku and returning to his own time.
Stoic: Jack rarely shows his emotions and often maintains a calm and composed demeanor, even in the face of danger.
Empathetic: Despite his stoicism, Jack is deeply compassionate and always ready to help those in need. He often goes out of his way to assist others, even if it doesn't directly aid his mission.

Both characters, though from different settings and backgrounds, showcase strong moral compasses and are driven by their desire to do good in their respective worlds