Feel Alive [babexcharlie] Part 9

"It didn't kill me but something inside of me died that day "

Content Warning: Sexual Assault

Sexual assault is a traumatic violation. You're not alone; seek support. Recognize the impact on mental health and seek help. Respect boundaries and consent always. Empower survivors to speak out without shame. Let's work together to prevent sexual violence.

The footage that Babe observed was truly harrowing, particularly due to his father's involvement. He witnessed firsthand the despicable acts his father committed against Charlie—harassment, violation, and exploitation—all of which left Babe feeling deeply disturbed. Charlie's pleas for mercy went unanswered as his father demanded more and more from him, disregarding his dignity and humanity.

As Babe watched, a wave of despair washed over him, realizing that Charlie had endured these atrocities for years while working for the company. It served as a stark reminder of the power imbalances at play, where speaking out against the wealthy and influential often resulted in further oppression and silence.

Seeing Charlie's futile attempts to reason with his father filled Babe with anguish, knowing that Charlie's cries for help had fallen on deaf ears. The discovery of a hidden room in the back of the library added another layer of darkness to the already grim situation, leaving Babe shocked and disbelieving.

Reflecting on his relationship with his father, Babe felt a profound sense of betrayal and disgust. The man who had once been a source of support and comfort was now revealed to be a despicable predator, hiding behind a façade of paternal love. It was a harsh truth that Babe struggled to reconcile, knowing that his father's actions had irreparably tarnished their relationship.

As Babe reached out towards the screen, yearning to comfort Charlie in some small way, he was confronted with the stark reality that the pain and suffering depicted on the screen were something only Charlie truly understood. It was a sobering reminder of the isolation and anguish Charlie must have endured, his arms bearing the physical scars of his trauma.

Babe's hands trembled as he pressed them against the screen, his heart racing with a mix of anguish and rage. His mind struggled to comprehend the depths of depravity that his father had sunk to, and a sense of profound betrayal washed over him like a tidal wave.

A strangled sob escaped Babe's lips as he sank to his knees, the full magnitude of the revelation crashing over him like a tidal wave. In that moment of agonizing clarity, Babe felt as though his entire world had been shattered into a million irreparable pieces.

If only he could turn back time if only he could erase the horrors that he had witnessed. But the cruel reality remained, etched into his consciousness like a scar that would never fade.

After half an hour, Babe stood up, although he had no power to. He tried his best, deleting everything, but he first downloaded it to a USB. He deleted every corner of it, everything that had ever been recorded, everything that had ever been captured. He smashed the camera, the computer, everything in the room.

He walked as fast as he could, sitting in his car furiously. He drove home; everything in his mind was making him crazy. Everything was just ending in chaos for Babe, he drove. He knew nothing, he planned nothing, he just went with what he wanted to do.

He went home, parking his car in front of the house. Every one of the guards approached him, seeing him in bad condition, but he shouted to stop, so everyone stopped, and no one said a word.

Babe was furious as he opened the door hurriedly, anger visible in his every action. As he stepped in, he saw his mom cutting flowers. As he saw his mom, his eyes went soft, and a tear went numb. Now that he revealed everything, his mom would die; she wouldn't be able to live with the fact that her own husband was assaulting a boy of his son's age. But truth can't be hidden, can it? So he decided to do what was fair and correct.

Babe shouted, "Where is he?"

His mom replied, "Oh, Babe, you're here?" As she looked at Babe, she immediately felt something was wrong. She heard Babe shout, so she put her hand on his heart, as if something was about to get really bad.

"Babe, why are you shouting? What happened, son?"

"Where is he? WHERE IS DAD?"

Dad replied, "My son is here. Oh, why are you shouting? I am here."

As he came down, he saw Babe was tearing up. Everyone asked him what was wrong suddenly.

"What did you do to Charlie? What did you do to him? I am asking you something, answer me!" Babe grabbed his collar.

Babe's mom, looking, tried to understand what was going on.

"What did that crazy boy tell you? Nothing is true," said Dad.

"Your this shameful to stare back into my eyes, it feels disgusting holding you like this as well. You should die, you deserve to die," Babe shouted.

"And this is how you answered our son?" Dad replied.

"Son? SONNN! I AM YOUR SON!" Babe threw him on the floor out of frustration.

Suddenly, Babe's mom hugged him, saying, "What's wrong, gently."

"Babe, my son, my apple of eye, what's wrong? Tell me why are you acting this way?"

"MOM, LEAVE ME! I WILL KILL THIS PEDOPHILE, I KILL HIM TODAY! DIDN'T YOUR HANDS TREMBLE WHEN YOU DID THOSE THINGS TO THAT BOY? HE WAS MY AGE! DIDN'T YOUR HEART STOP BEATING? HUH? TELL ME WHY DIDN'T YOU DIE BEFORE TOUCHING HIM?"

"STOP IT, BABE," his mom said.

Suddenly, Babe threw a USB on his dad's face.

"You think no one would know your horrendous things? No one would know what you were doing all these years, spending late nights in the office? Are you ashamed? How do you sleep at night, huh?"

"Babe, you're getting everything wrong. This is a trap," Dad said.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEGGED THAT IT WAS A TRAP, BUT IT IS NOT! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU TODAY! YOU'RE NOT DESERVED TO BE CALLED A DAD OR EVEN A HUMAN! YOU'RE CRAZY FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAS SEX IN IT!"

"BABE, STOP IT," his mom pleaded.

"MOM, LET'S GO OUT OF HERE. I SUE HIM! HE IS NOT A HUMAN, HE IS A CRAZY PEDOPHILE! WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH A SEXUAL ASSAULTER ALL THIS TIME, AND YOU KNOW WHAT DESTINY THE ONE HE HAS BEEN DOING ALL OF THIS TO? WHO WAS DOING HIS JOB? I FEEL FOR THAT SAME BOY; HE IS SMALL, HE'S SOFT, HIS HANDS ARE SO SMALL, HIS FACE IS THE MOST INNOCENT THING YOU WILL SEE. MY HANDS TREMBLED WHEN TOUCHING HIM ANF HE HE DID HOSE NASTY THINGS TO HIM I KILL HIM YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID

BABE SLIDED AWAY IN HIS MOM'S LAP CRYING AS HE HUGEED HIS MOM