The Indian Brock Girl

Book Name: The Indian Brock Girl
Misc: Ghost Haunting
Boyfriend: Dakota Laden
Oc Name: Acacia Brock
Faceclaim: Tara Sutaria

Book Status: published - pre writing - slow updates

Type of Book:
A normal book

👻📹👻

Acacia Brock is the adopted sister of Colby and Gage Brock and adopted daughter of Layne and Lesa Brock.

Acacia came all the way from India Foster Home. She was very shy at once when she met her new family the Brocks but she warm up to them especially to Colby and Gage. She sees them as actually brothers while they see her as their actually sister even if they don't share the same blood.

Colby would always spoiled her with things.

Her and her adopted family did her culture and they did the American culture together.

When Sam came around, Acacia was shy because he was someone new to her but later on Sam became like a brother figure to her.

When Acacia, Chelsea, Tanner, Alex & Dakota met each other, Acacia, Chelsea, Tanner and Alex click right away.

But with Dakota and Acacia, they became frenemies.

They would always bicker about having the same birthday or anything else. But deep down the two, they both care for each other.

But then around the third season of Destination Fear, the show the five were doing, Dakota, Chelsea, Tanner & Alex lost Acacia in one of the locations they were at. They heard her terror screams and Dakota was the first one to go.

After that, Dakota and Acacia became close and got together.

Now all five are going on a trip again.

👻📹👻