5

I woke up on the couch in Paige's dorm. The first thing I noticed was the arms that were rapped around me. It was oddley comforting.

I turned around to see who it was and I relized it was Nika fucking Muhl.

"Good morning." Nika mumbled

Somehow even though her hair was messy and she wasn't wearing any makeup she was still undeniably gorgeous.

"Okay people fun night and all but please get out of my apartment, NOW." Paige practicly yelled.

"Ya her and Azzi need to be alone." I joked to Catherine.

"I heard that!" Azzi yelled. Which caused everyone to laugh.

"Well since Azzi and Paige are out. Nika, Aaliyah do you want to come over to are dorm?" Catherine offered. Sometimes she is a complete idiot. I mean can she not understand that I don't like Nika.

"Sure." Aaliyah said

I internally groaned, I liked Aaliyah and all but Nika was well Nika.

"Awww Liv do you have a problem with us?" Nika asked sarcasticly. 

"No just with you." I sneered. Nika just rolled her eyes.

"Okay love birds get out." Paige said shoving us through the doorway. Sometimes Paige is actually the most annoying person ever.

We walked to Catherine's car and Aaliyah ran to the passenger seat which meant I was stuck in the back with Nika. We drove in silence but I couldn't help glancing at the brunette once or twice. No matter how annoying she is she's still hot. We pulled into our dorms and I saw an oddly familiar black BMW drive into a spot near us.

 "SUP BICHES!!" I heard someone yell and I turned to see it was Josh. "You're back??" Me and Catherine both asked at the same time. "Hell ya." he said hugging both of us.

Me, Catherine and Josh have been friends since middle school when Catherine had a huge crush on him. We were all going to go to college together but I decided to go to South Carolina for soccer. I was happy I had transfered so that I could be with them. They were my ride or die.

"If you want me and Nika could leave so you can have some alone time with Josh. Plus some boys are throwing a party for the start of school so we'll see you then." Aaliyah offered.

I looked at Catherine and she nodded, "If it's not a problem." I said hoping I wasn't offending any of them. "No problem at all." Aaliyah answered and Nika just smirked at me. "I'll see you tonight then." Nika said as I rolled my eyes. "Were going to Chick-fil-A." Aaliyah said as her and Nika both walked in that direction. 

As soon as they were out of ear shot Josh turned to me, "Soooo is that you're new girlfriend?" He asked laughing. 

"Wh-What no thats Nika she plays basketball with Paige and she's really annoying." I said shocked by what Josh had just said. 

"You sure." Josh asked. "Yes I am Joshua." 

We never called each other are real names except if we were really serious. Josh and Cat both dropped it and we walked into me and Cat's dorm to catch up after a whole summer apart.

It's wasn't until now when I relized how much I had missed by two best friends.

Okay Ik I have posted in a while and this is a short chapter but I'm setting up for the next chapter where ya'll will hate me. Also a few announcments. 

First of I would like to congradulate Caitlin, Nika, Aaliyah, and Kate for the draft they are all so talented and deserved it. 

Second ik this was a while ago but pls leave Gabby Marshell alone it wasn't her fault and she's just a college student.

Last I am so happy TTPD finally came out and I am so excited for Billie's new album.

Thank you so much for all the view and votes also feel free to comment I love it. Love you guys.