3

It had been a week since the cafe. I was excited because my friend Josh was coming back next week. He was an undoubtably good looking guy he had a muscular build and was the QB for the football team. Unfortuanetly for all the girls on campus he was gay. Even if he wasn't I wouldn't be interested in him, we were friends and that was that.

Paige had invited me and Cat over tonight to hang with some of the girls. It was going to be Paige, Azzi, Aaliyah, and Nika. I didn't get how Paige was friends with Nika. But I was just going to have to tolerate her and that gorgeous face.

We had to leave in a hour so I did some light make up and put on a black crop top and some jeans. I also decided to curl my hair.

"Liv you ready?" Catherine called

"Coming" I yelled.

We drove down to Paige's dorm. She lived in the athlete section as well so it wasn't that far. 

I almost laughed as I saw Nika outside in her UConn jersey and black Nike shorts with her hair down. They really never stopped playing.

Nika spotted the car and took one last shot before going inside. Me and Catherine parked then walked inside.

"Hey!!" Azzi greeted them and engulfed the her in a hug.  Paige also ran over to give her sister a hug and Aaliyah followed. Nika hugged Catherine and just gave the blonde a smirk. She was so fucking annoying.

Olivia was the same height as most of the basketball girls seeing she was only an inch shorter then Paige.

"Okay so I was thinking we'll watch a movie get drunk and play some games." Paige announced. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Paige got out a few packs of beer, "we'll do shots after we get drunk."

We all grabbed a bottle and I quickly dropped on to the couch. To my suprise Paige and Catherine didn't sit next to me Nika Muhl did. I glanced at her, "oh do you have a problem princess? Nika asked smirking. I looked at Paige for help but she was to busy with Azzi sitting in her lap.

I groaned this was gonna be a long night.

We decided on Mean Girls because there was no better way to get ready for the school year.

I don't know when but some how I ended up cuddling against Nika. The worst part was I didn't hate it. I hate her I reminded myself.

Paige and Azzi were showing way to much PDA in my opinion Paige being my sister and all.

The movie finished and Paige announced we were gonna play never have I ever as she took out some vodka for us to do shots.

Nika moved to the floor leaving me, I kinda wished she had stayed though.

"Okay Cath why don't you start." Paige asked,

"Alright never have I ever kissed a girl." everyone drank no shock there.

We all laughed seeing Catherine's reaction.

We all went around answering questions until Aaliyah decided to ask a  random question.

"Okay I have a question even though we are playing never have I ever if thats okay?"

We all nodded eager to hear her first question, "alright who was your first kiss?" Aaliyah asked.

My mind darted to my ex, we didn't have a hard break up so it wasn't exactly painful to think about but a little part of me missed her electric blue eyes and golden blond hair.

"I'll go first!" Catherine volnteered, I laugh thinking of her first kiss story.

"So it was with a boy." Paige and I fake gagged.

"It was Josh at 14 and know he's gay so I gave him his gay awaking."  She said smiling. 

We all started laughing knowing Josh was gay as fuck. Even though their were five other people all I could focus on was Nika's laugh and how sweet and gental it was, nothing compared to her actual personality. 

"Okay what bout you Paige?" Catherine asked, all Paige did was look at Azzi and she nodded. 

"It was with Azzi when she was 16 and I was 17." 

"Shocker." Nika said sarcasticly.

Even though I knew I shouldn't, I laughed at Nika's comment.

"Okay what about you Nika?" Paige asked turning to the brunette.

"Oh some girl from Croatia don't remember her name." I couldn't keep a straight face, Nika's first kiss was with a girl she didn't even remember.

"Okay what about you Olivia?" Nika asked

Paige and Catherine both looked at me knowing were this was going.

I took a deep breath.

"I was 13 and it was with my ex who was also my best friend. We kissed at a sleepover and dated until we left for collage. The breakup wasn't hard but ever since her I've never dated a blond."

Everyone nodded not sure what else to say.

"Okay let's talk about something else." I suggested

Everyone nodded and we continued playing never have I ever. But every once in a while I would catch Nika's brown eyes staring at me but it was probably all in my head I mean she hated me. Right??

Okay sorry I've been MIA but march madness does that to you. Also Please let me know who you think will win the Iowa vs Uconn game please. Also igonore all grammer and spelling issues.