1.- The Beginning of an Odyssey

A calm and normal day can come crashing down in just a few seconds. Just as it happened that day at the Showgrounds, that day SMG4 was working on his laptop, as usual, until he heard someone break the front door. When he looked out, he saw a person with a hood.

- Who are you? - He asked the shadow - What are you doing here? -.

It simply started walking towards him. This began to scare the blue-eyed man, to the point that he also began to take small steps backwards, to try to return to his room, but the hooded stranger quickened his pace...

Meanwhile SMG3 was finishing understanding the last customers of his cafeteria, and that day he had promised 4 that he was going to help him with some of his videos. Just when the last customer left the store, he closed it and asked Eggdog to clean the place, since he was getting late to go with the blue-eyed boy.

He left quickly in the direction of SMG4 Castle, but the closer he got, the more he noticed that something was not right and to his bad luck it was, when he was close enough, he saw that the entrance door was completely destroyed, this scared him. a bit. But suddenly he heard a scream, which was very familiar, it was SMG4. Obviously the red-eye got worried and started running.

- What the f*ck is happening!? - he asked himself the closer he got to the entrance.

When he entered he saw that the shadow had SMG4 and was taking him up the stairs, so he began to follow them stealthily, to help 4, who was very scared and it was obvious, but for some strange reason, he had something on his face. mouth that prevented him from speaking, something that looked like a rope. His arms and legs were also tied. The 3 went up to the roof, where there was a type of ship, similar to the ones Bowser used.

- So that idiot is behind all this... - thought 3.

As the hooded man climbed up and tied the blue-eyed man to the mast (as if to prevent him from escaping), SMG3 also climbed up, only he hid behind one of more supply boxes that was on the deck. The shadow took the rope from 4's mouth.

- Why are you kidnapping me!? - he asked, scared.

- Guardian... Guardian... - the hooded man responded.

His voice was very strange, since it sounded very hoarse and somewhat glitched, that scared SMG4 more. While 3 listened to what he said and thought.

- A guardian? - he repeated in his head.

The shadow left the blue-eyed man and went to the helm to start steering the boat. There SMG3 took advantage of his opportunity and came out of hiding.

- SMG3!? - the blue-eyed man asked in a low voice.

- Hello, scrub - he responded as he took out a knife and began to break the ropes - We have to get out of here -.

- Thanks for coming... -.

- You are welcome... -.

After finishing freeing 4, they both began to feel how the ship was slowly rising and beginning to move away from the Showgrounds.

- Oh no, now what are we going to do? - SMG4 asked, somewhat worried.

- We have to wait until we pass over the sea, then we can jump into the water to escape -.

They both hid behind the boxes, although for some strange reason the shadow seemed not to pay attention to them. It wasn't long before they began to cross over one of the seas, so they were both already preparing to jump when a voice surprised them from behind.

- No... He will not escape... Guardian... -.

The hooded man had discovered it, 4 was scared, but the red-eyed man was too upset.

- If he's going to leave, I'm not going to let an idiot like you take him! - 3 said, very upset.

The hooded man remained silent, until he raised his hand and threw him at what seemed to be a ball of dark and corrupted energy, luckily the two managed to dodge the attack. Then he threw again, but this time he hit 4 in the arm.

- Ouch! - said the blue-eyed man, falling to the ground.

- SMG4!? - asked 3 somewhat scared.

- I'm fine... -.

-Your arm is bleeding a lot!! -.

The hooded man began to laugh, while 3 took a piece of candle and put it on SMG4's arm to stop the bleeding. They had to get out of there quickly, but they didn't know how.

- Give up... -.

- Never! - exclaimed the red-eyed man.

He tried to attack him, but the hooded man was faster and ended up applying a ball of energy to SMG3 that left him on the ground. Then, he grabbed him by the neck and began to carry him and carry him towards the shore of the ship.

- SMG3! - the blue-eyed man shouted with tears in his eyes.

The hooded man began to make fun of 3, while he was rocking him, as if to let him fall, it also began to get too windy and cloudy. The red-eyed man's neck began to hurt too much, he began to cry with great difficulty, since he felt like he couldn't breathe.

- Human... Insolent... - said the shadow.

Then, he used his powers to tie 4 to the mast again, but because he did it too abruptly and too quickly, he hit his head and due to the impact, he began to gradually lose consciousness.

- S-SMG3... P-please... Oh-help me... - was the last thing he said before completely losing consciousness.

- SMG4! - answered 3.

The hooded man changed his emotion from laughter to one of great anger.

- Die... -.

That was the last thing he said before releasing the red-eyed man from the sky...
As he fell and got closer and closer to the ground, SMG3 closed his eyes expecting the worst...
But what none of them counted on was that someone had been watching them since the fight had started and would soon become an ally of 3 to defeat the hooded man and save SMG4...