2.- The Cap Kingdom

The last thing SMG3 remembers was that that strange Hooded Man had grabbed him by the neck and thrown him from Bowser's "Airship." After that, everything faded, not only because at the speed at which he was going he couldn't see it, but also because at the height at which they were, it was very difficult to breathe... He was afraid, but at the same time he was upset... After a few seconds in the air, he fainted... (For everything mentioned above)...

- Hello! - the little hat told him.

SMG3 was surprised and scared, so much so that he jumped back a little! Did he really just say "Hello!" a "Talking-Ghost-Hat"?!

- I'm already dead, right? - asked 3.

The little hat laughed.

- No, but almost, if I hadn't managed to rescue you... -.

3's eyes widened, expressing some surprise. How was it possible that the "Talking-Ghost-Hat" had saved him from such a fall?!

- Thank you for that... - the red-eyed man told him.

- It doesn't matter! -.

SMG3 stood up from the ground and managed to see that almost the entire place was dark. Thus he realized that he was no longer in the Mushroom Kingdom.

- Where are we? -.

- Welcome to the Cap Kingdom! - answered the little hat - Or what's left of it... -.

Immediately afterwards, the hat turned on one of the lamps that was near them and revealed a horrible landscape, since all the houses (Which were also shaped like hats) were destroyed and/or burned... There was broken glass everywhere...

- What the hell happened here?! -.

- That damn Hooded Man... - the hat began to narrate - This morning, everything was relatively fine, until his ship appeared in the sky... He started dropping bombs and destroying all the houses... -.

- Hey, calm down friend... I also lost my home a long time ago... I know it's hard, but it can be repaired - said 3, trying to make the hat feel better.

- The problem is that he took something that I can't replace... -.

- Can I know what it is? -.

Some tears began to come out of the eyes of the hat, while that 3 was just at his side, not knowing what to say.

- He took Tiara... My younger sister... -.

After saying those words, he wiped his tears and turned to look at SMG3 again.

- That's why I was following the Hood, but then I saw how he took your friend and how you tried to save him... So when I saw him throw you, I saved you... -.

Silence was present for a few seconds, until 3 smiled at the little hat.

- Don't worry, let's save SMG4 and Tiara! - he said.

- Really?! -.

- Yes, we just have to know where they are going and we will rescue them there -.

The little hat was happy, but at the same time he seemed somewhat sad.

- But all the ships in this Kingdom were destroyed... I know that there is another Ship in the neighboring Kingdom, but we can't go... -.

- Why not? - asked 3 somewhat confused.

- Because the Hooded companions are still in "The Tower of the Top Hat" and there is what can take us to the Neighboring Kingdom -.

- Don't worry, between the two of us we are going to beat them! -.