Date night

Eunji POV:

Today was Saturday, normally I don't do anything on Saturdays, except watching kdrama's all day , but today I have a date..

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing next to my ears , "ughhh" I got annoyed by the sound ,OH NO IT WAS 2:34 pm , "MOM" I shouted "Yes honey?" My mom came in my room , "Why didn't you wake me up?"I asked her in confusion cause she would normally wake me up , "oops I forgot," My mom said covering her mouth 🤭 "it's okay mom , anyways I'm going to get my nails done , do you want to tag along?"I asked my mom "I can't honey , I'm going out with my friends"She told me , "oh okay ,I'll get going then , bye mom" I waved bye to my mom as she waved back

I went to my favorite nail salon its managed by my best friend's mom and my best friend(Minji)

Time Skip ⏭️

last night, I'm chilling at this gathering with the Nishimuras just trying to survive the small talk and awkward family dynamics, when out of nowhere, Niki's dad drops the bomb. He suggests that me and Niki should go on a date. Like, what in the world, right?

Fast forward to today, and here I am, strolling into the nail salon like I own the place. I slide up to the counter, throwing the receptionist a sly grin. "Hey, mind hooking me up with a fresh nail job?" I ask, wiggling my fingers like I'm some kind of nail diva.

The receptionist raises an eyebrow, clearly curious about my sudden urge for a glam session. I flop into one of the chairs, feeling a mix of anticipation and confusion bubbling up inside me.

The nail tech, sensing my vibe, leans in with a mischievous grin. "Alright, spill the tea. What's the deal with the fancy nails?" she prods, brandishing her nail file like a weapon.

I let out a laugh, launching into the ridiculousness of the situation. "You won't believe this. So, last night, at the Nishimuras' shindig, Niki's dad casually suggests that me and Niki should go on a date. Can you imagine?"

As she gets to work on my nails, I spill all the juicy details. "I mean, Niki and I? We're like cats and dogs most of the time. But hey, his dad seems to think we'd hit it off. Who knew?"

The nail tech chuckles, nodding along as she adds the finishing touches. "Well, at least your nails will be slaying, no matter how the date goes," she reassures me.

As I admire my freshly painted nails, I can't help but smirk. They look fierce, if I do say so myself. With a shrug and a newfound sense of adventure, I toss some cash for my manicure and strut out the door, ready to dive headfirst into whatever chaos the night brings—Niki and his dad's matchmaking antics included.

The nails

"OMGGG my nails are sooo pretty thank you, bestie!" I texted Minji, unable to contain my excitement

"OMGGG my nails are sooo pretty thank you, bestie!" I texted Minji, unable to contain my excitement. The stylist chuckled at my enthusiasm, clearly pleased with her work. Glancing at my watch, I gasped. It was already 5 PM!