AGAIN

Eunji's POV:
It was...Niki again I've seen him like the 16973746th time this day "you again"I said annoyed clearly because I have seen him for the 16973746th time today

"You liked something here Eunji"audrey asked "no not really" "You sure?" "The miss dior perfume is nice" "oh" "why?" I asked "Nothing"she replied

I looked around and niki was nowhere to be find thank god!

We went outside to eat some food "AUDREY UNNIE IS PAYING" olivia shouted "yeah...WAIT WHAT!"Audrey looked at olivia while olivia smiled

The day went by with us sharing laughs and smiles together, we decided to go to my house and Have a sleepover even though we have school tomorrow...hehe

A/n POV:

Audrey, Olivia, Ariana, and Eunji were in for an epic night when they decided to have a sleepover at Eunji's crib. The master plan? Bake up a storm and turn the kitchen into a dessert paradise.

Audrey was all about those classic chocolate chip cookies, swearing by her grandma's secret recipe. Olivia, the cupcake queen, insisted on experimenting with funky flavors like lavender-honey and maple-bacon. Ariana, with her sweet tooth for all things fruity, suggested whipping up a luscious berry crumble that would make taste buds sing. Eunji, the hostess with the mostest, threw in her grandma's special cinnamon rolls - a recipe passed down through generations.

Now, picture this: the kitchen was a total disaster zone, flour everywhere, music blaring from a makeshift speaker, and the four friends dancing like nobody was watching. They were like culinary superheroes, each with their own special powers, turning the kitchen into a sugar-fueled battleground.

In between the baking frenzy, they spilled the tea on life - sharing stories about crushes, embarrassing moments, and their most epic fails. Of course, they documented the whole shebang with an impromptu photoshoot, capturing flour-covered faces and mid-dance moves.

Once the baking chaos settled, they transformed the living room into a cozy movie haven. Blankets were thrown around, pillows were strategically placed, and the aroma of freshly baked goodies lingered in the air. With their homemade treats in hand, they dove into a marathon of classic movies, quoting lines and laughing until their sides hurt.

As the night grew darker, the conversation turned deeper. Secrets were revealed, dreams were shared, and the kind of real talk that solidifies friendships unfolded. It was the perfect mix of sugar-induced highs and heart-to-heart moments, making this sleepover one for the books - or rather, the baking blog

Eunji, Audrey, Olivia, and Ariana cozied up for movie night, and they picked "The Silence." The room got all moody with the dim lights, and everyone was ready for some suspense.

Eunji accidentally spilled popcorn during a tense scene, and they all jumped. It was like their own mini jump-scare, and they couldn't stop giggling about it.

Audrey, the thriller expert, started whispering her wild predictions. Olivia was all about those plot twists and couldn't wait for the big reveal. Ariana was deep into analyzing the characters, trying to figure out their next moves.

The room went dead quiet when the characters in the movie hit those unexpected twists. Every now and then, one of them would blurt out a comment, breaking the silence and adding to the drama.

When the credits rolled, there was a moment of "Whoa, that was intense!" shared among them. It turned out to be more than just a movie night-it was a rollercoaster of suspense and laughter, and they couldn't stop talking about it afterward.

After the intense ride of "The Silence," Eunji, Audrey, Olivia, and Ariana found themselves buzzing with energy. They decided to keep the momentum going and switched gears, opting for a spontaneous karaoke session.