Chapter 5: The Fall of my Brother's Ex-girlfriend

(Shirou POV)

* ???

We were watching Asia's life slowly fade into that cross as her Sacred Gear got into the hands of that Raynare bitch. This level of cruelty was blinding me, I was about to do something, until I really began to go blind and my body refused to obey me. Before I realized, I was in a totally different place from before.

This place is a large white empty space, even appears to have no end, in addition, there were polygons and hollow geometric shapes of light blue color floating throughout that space, the floor was all interconnected by lines and geometric shapes of the same color.

Shidou: ''What is this place? How did I end up here?''

I started to worry, I was the only one there, and there was no sign of Issei, Koneko or Kiba. I was walking aimlessly hoping to find something or someone to show why I was in that strange place, but there were only geometric shapes where I looked.

Shidou: ''I've never seen so many polygons since the last geometry classroom... But anyway, the rest of the staff must be in trouble and I'm stuck here who knows where! But who brought me here...?''

I looked around me several times and had found nothing, so I thought I could see something from above, when I tried to release my wings, they did not come out, I was confused by this, after all it is not difficult to make them appear.

???: ''I apologize for bringing you to this place at such an inappropriate time...''

I turned back and a person from nowhere had appeared a few feet behind me. I put myself in combat position and tried to activate my Sacred Gear, but to my surprise the Primordia Wind Link did not come to me.

???: ''But you were about to make some hasty decisions due to your emotions, so I had to pull you in before you heard greater damage to your friends and yourself.''

He was just standing with his arms crossed, staring at me without showing any facial expression. His skin and hair were completely white, while his eyes were blue and his pupils white. His clothes were well styled, with a blue hooded coat with golden details and his pants and shirt were white with light blue lines. Besides, he seems to have a halo on his head and holographic wings. This guy doing nothing releases an energy of imposing, no doubt, he would kill me easily.

 This guy doing nothing releases an energy of imposing, no doubt, he would kill me easily