TWO, tummy aches

Chapter Two──(Tummy Aches)
₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

tummy hurts

so bad

cant bretagh

call help

tetsuu

omg ???

lit rocking myself back n
forth in my seat rn i cant
take this anymore

tetsuu

dude i keep telling u that u
needa start eating breakfast

now ur stomach is like eating
itself alive

fucking feels like it dude

ko-bo

akaashi made me sum onigiri
this morning, do u want me to
stop by ur class 2 drop sum off
4 u ?

plsplspslpslsp😔

omg wait wITA WIA T

bro next to me is talking 2
me ..

get the gun this is so
embarrassing

─────────

chihiro turned to her classmate, turning off her phone and pocketing it.

he was fairly tall, at least that's what she could assume─he was slouching. he had dark hair that was gently parted in the middle. his eyes were stoic, though as was his entire expression. he held up a small granola bar and said something but her music was too loud for her to register his words.

she tugged out her headphones by its wire. "sorry, what was that?"

"did you wanna snack on this?" the granola bar waved in his hands. "i have an extra so it's fine if you take it."

she felt her stomach clench and throat tighten at the sight of food, but she couldn't tell if it was the hunger or embarrassment of him hearing her stomach growl loud enough to offer something. she looked at the flavor─it was vanilla and almond and it was taunting her. "oh no, i'm alright. my stomach is just cramping up."

"i have some medicine too." he rummaged through his bag and pulled out a thin pill bottle. "take some and the granola bar, it's fine. i don't mind really."

she contemplated for a moment before taking the pill bottle and snack. "thank you, i really appreciate it."

he hummed as she took two pills, giving the container back to him and opening her new found treat. she broke off half and attempted to offer it to him, but he declined. "i'm alright. it sounded like you needed it more than me."

the snarky comment made her purse her lips, the corners of her mouth tugging into a down-turned smile.

chihiro returned back to her phone, chewing on the sweet treat and making a mental note to take the pills once she had finished.