burden?

Disclaimer this chapter contains, depression, child abuse, and trauma, and be advised
______________________________________

"Whoa, whoa were is all of this coming from fenn?" Gothmoth asks worriedly, never seeing this side of fenn. "I'm just prey gothmoth, a dumb small useless prey that only holds people back and will never anything more!" Fenn says, crying and trembling. "Fen-" Fenn cuts her off, "NO, don't try to convince me otherwise, I'm just a burden to everyone, to my mom and dad, to my friends, to my siblings, and worst of all to you. I can't do anything right, and I only am good at being useless, which makes me good food since that would be the only good thing I'm good at once I'm gone and digested."

...

(Flashback to fenns childhood)

Fenn would be cleaning up after his dad, picking up cigarettes, beer bottles, anything that his dad used last night when he was back home from the casino. His siblings only watched and mocked fenn, but he never noticed nor really even listened, which explains how he didn't notice, his mom would have these bruises all over her but she would refuse to tell me or that matter anyone how she got them.

After finishing, he would take the trash put and walk past quickly by a moth, then make it back to his families apartment, he goes up to the door to find it locked by his older siblings for some sort of joke. Fenn would wait outside and wait, and wait, and wait some more soon, realizing they forgot about him he knocks on the door to get someone's attention, soon his dad would open the door making fenn's ears droop. His dad would grab him by the arm and drag him in and then throw him in.

"D-dad i-it was my fau-" fenns words are cut short from a swift swipe from the back of his dad hand as it stings his right cheek
"Why did we even have you. You're nothing but a burden to this family, " his dad says....

...

(Cut back to present) (Sorry, you will get more backstory later)

"Fenn...i...I think...your to hard on yourself, you have no idea how big of an impact you've made in my life, your actually the guy that keeps me going...i...I appreciate the bond we've made over the years...I appreciate you...I know that's corny and junk but...I think you needed to hear that." Gomthom says in a comforting motherly way. In teary eyes, "You...a...appreciate me?" Fenn says. "Yes, fenn, i...(mind: no no no not the right time) you...your amazing" (mind: not the right time to tell him I love him) gothmoth tells fenn. "Heh thx gothmoth" he says as he stops crying and stops sniffling and whining. "NO problem fenn hehe, uh...wanna come out?" Goth moth asks. "Hm, I'm a little tired. Maybe I'll take a nap in here real quick, or we'll more sleep actually, hehe." Fenn says. "Hehe OK fenn, go ahead." Goth moth says, and fenn scores into sleep.

______________________________________

Hi guys, sorry for the wait, I've had writers block. After all, this is my first ever book and with other more important stuff than writing. I find it hard to well get time to write and honestly it kinda hurt writing this, I'm not a fan of these topics and it saddens me that we have to live in a world with this stuff but that's life. Anyway, back on track, sorry u could not keep my promise, and I love you all who's reading this and thank you for sticking around, but that's all for now, take care vore buddies.