the next day

Gothmoth would wake up the next day, realizing she fell asleep somehow with fenn in her belly. She would sit up and stretch and get up slowly to not wake up fenn. She goes to the kitchen and gets an iced mocha latte from the fridge. She could feel her belly rumble, making her blush, knowing it's from her happiness of having fenn inside her. She notices she's blushing but feels like she doesn't need to hide it since fenn wouldn't see it inside her stomach, so she just let the blush happen. She would go back to the living room and sit back on the couch and lay on her side, her belly almost dangling off the couch.

She turned on the tv and went to the news. As much as she hated it, she wanted to know the weather. Since she's seen the grey cloud brewing outside her house and wonders if it's gonna storm all day. There was much of interest on the news, mostly politics, boring news, and wait breaking news?

"Breaking news, lately we have noticed a number of disappearances all committed by the same person, a snake anthro is suspected to have committed all of then disappearance, we do not know anything about this snake anthro but be advised to be careful around one"

"Well, that's not good, especially since they are disappearances, not digested people, meaning they have not found any remains, of these missing people showing signs of been digested" Gothmoth said in her head but was soon knocked out of her thoughts by the movment in her bulging belly.

" *yawn* huh wher- oh wait, im...I'm still in here?" Fenn wakes up and asks kinda shocked he's not out yet "oh sorry I just love you being in there that I've decided your not getting out yet, key word yet" she giggled as she shifted onto her knees on the couch and swayed her stomach side to side loving the feeling of fenn swaying along with her stomach.

"O-oh." Fenn replies."Yup, won't mind that, right?" She says as she stops swayingher belly side to side. "N-no, I guess not. But..." Fenn stops himself. "But what?" Gothmoth asks curiously. "Why didn't you digest me, I mean, I'm prey and well predator being a fennec, but im....I'm just food! Im not anything special." He hugs his legs and curls his tail around himself, tearing up in his knees.

______________________________________

This is a dick move, but this is the end of the chapter. In the next chapter, we will learn about fenn's mental wellness and fear. Also so sorry this chapter is short but the next chapter might be longer, also I'm sorry these are short, after all this is my very first book and I don't know what I'm doing "yet" but I feel I will get better at it later but for now I hope you liked and byw for now.