Noelle Argent-Xu

Noelle Argent-Xu is the oldest child and the only daughter of Elle Argent and Tao Xu. Tao a British-Chinese famous businessman, and Elle Argent a British-Egyptian designer who had her own company where she works as a designer. Noelle grew up in a world where both her parents are successful business minded people.
From a young age, Noelle was exposed to the ways of international diplomatic and business dealings. Her parents are really loving and supportive but they were often consumed by their careers business minded people, leaving her with a little time for having familial connection. Resulting in Noelle learning to be independent and mature from an early age.Despite her parent's busy schedules, both Tao and Elle teaches Noelle to be a strong and independent woman with ambition. They encouraged her to do good academically and pursue her passions with high grades so she could choose any college she wants, they didn't care if she went into art, science,business med school as long as Noelle was happy. Sometimes Tao and Elle's expectations sometimes was hard for Noelle, leading to some moments of frustration and resentment against her parents.
Despite the occasional tension between the parents and her, Noelle deeply loves her parents and values the opportunities they provided her with. She understands they made some sacrifices so she could have the best possible future and strives to make them proud.As Noelle grew older, she went into her own path, seeking out her own identity separate from her parent's shadows. While she maintains a respectful and caring relationship with  her mother and father Tao and Elle, there are still moments where there was some distance and misunderstanding between them. Noelle still remained grateful for the love and guidance her parents have provided her, even as she navigates the difficulties and challenges of her own ambitions,desires and life. She knows that no matter what challenges that was ahead, she could always count on the endless support of her family.