Chapter-13

Author pov:

That freaking alpha not leaving the pretty omega, he was sucking hardly , jungkook was hissing in pain, At one point it was more pain for omega , so he immediately push that alpha harshly, and see his b*east was bruised...

And it look like angry pink, jungkook was already sensitive in nip, And without that he was feeding his baby, so it was super sensitive,

Every night it's b*east are burning in child sucking, he was bare with his pain because that cause of pain was his precious baby, normally alpha was so fierce, so his baby was so rough with him in sucking.. like father like son..

But that kim taehyung was literally making out with his b*east, and biting so hard, it's hurt like hell ..

That pain compared to his baby , 10000  tun hurting,

But that pretty omega not seeing the Aggressive alpha was watching in blood shot eyes,  breathing hardly he was like controlling himself...

At that time jungkook realised what he was done...he was slowly seeing that alpha who was look like  kill ten people spot in no mercy...

Jungkook Without knowing himself in fear , let out sob...his pretty eyes are leaving tears....

Alpha taehyung was silently watching the pretty omega not saying anything ...

He just indicate to feed in mouth...

With in a minute jungkook was feeding his alpha,...he know that once he finished that , what was come...

At the same time his baby was fall asleep..
Now no can save himself...

Not controlling he let out pain full sob ..
Add fuel in taehyung anger

Taehyung went to the pretty koo
tighten in hair grip ....Pull back his head say in cold and controlling tone

If he Hani was wakeup then, I don't mind , I wil f*uk you senselessly with his presence...

And

I know , you know that very well too...

So go tug in his bed

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook knew where this was going and he tried to fight off the large man. "Please, no! I beg you to let me go."

Jungkook cried, kicking his legs in an attempt to free himself from the strong hold. It was no use. One of the alpha arms was larger than Jungkook's leg.

Both of his ankles were trapped beneath one of Taehyung's hands....

He wriggled trying to get free of the strong grip holding him down. Nothing was working...

Jungkook was already sore for previous night activities...

So he have no strength to bare pain ...

Jungkook was struggling in alpha arms...and begging in vulnerable tone...

Please alpha...

Am already sore...

It's hurting....

Jungkook was telling like child, to his freak alpha who was not minding his words,

Do in work other neck, biting and sucking in sensitive smooth skin,

Alpha please, don't do this to me, I can't ...

Jungkook cried and pushing alpha bare chest continuously , who was naked...
Without cloth ...

And rubbing his d*ck harshly in jungkook clothed pussy...

Jungkook was let out a painfull sobb,
And that next minute taehyung was undressing pretty omega dress, who was complaining continuously...

Alpha am sorry please, I will not push you anymore...

Please leave me...

Taehyung was totally pressing with bare body in omega fragile body...

So jungkook was holding her breath...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was admiring his gorgeous omega body, who was crying like pathetic b*tch...and his two soft squishy pillows ...

Due to taehyung body pressure it was leaking in white pearl...

And see that Sean taehyung was so hard ..his d*ck was standing proudly to slammed in his Omega pink p*ssy...

And taehyung order to jungkook sit, who was continuously shaking his head no...

But it's all vain...taehyung was sitting like a king , and jungkook was middle of the legs, hiccup like a baby

Kneeding his milky b*east and pinching his nip harshly, as the result jungkook was bittung his lip to not cry loudly...

And the milk was spilling everywhere...and taehyung was enjoying this.....

Lastly milk was spilling in taehyung d*ck ...who was let out a pleasurable moan...

And taehyung said in controlling tone...

Do it like that...

And he was access to shower jungkook sweet milk....

Jungkook was slowly pumping his breast and pressured to spill milk in alpha d*ck.....

And taehyung was lost in pleasure....

He push that omega in bed ...howover him kissing  fiercely devouring is sweet lips.....
And that going his long painfull night once gain for jungkook...

Who was struggling for breath...

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin was seeing his phone last half hour,...and the screen showed his husband message....

Am busy, can't talk

It was the last message he send evening, now time is 12:30 am...

His husband was not responding his calls nor msg...

Jimin was frustrated right now.....

The past 1 year taehyung was behave weirdly around him...not coming home...going in business trip for months...

He have to come solution for this...for his relationship....

And he know that what is this.....
Once his husband came he have to discuss with him....

Taehyung was only mine...

Jimin was murmured himself angrly watching his phone screen....

Ur only mine hubby.....

Author:abi💜