chapter-10

Author pov:

Next morning jungkook was standing in familiar office building....hold in baby secure hands....the past last  6 months jungkook was working here in this company as a employe...

he was badly limping to walking  company....his body was hurts like hell...but he didnt show that anyone...

he was slowly walking to his cabin...but meet with is office mate...

who was drooling in gorgeous omeaga beauty...and some girls are pinched his baby cheeks.....who was angrily swayed his hands....

and securely hide his face in his pretty mama neck....his mama sendt like food..so hani was sucking his mama neck...drool was leaking in side cheek...

koo: hanii dont do this.. ahaa...its ticklish baby...
   (jungkook was baby talking in cute way)
thats make other alphas male was admiring cute tiny omega.....

his mama son conversation interprut by handsome alpha standing infront of him...

that alpha was watching jungkook loveable eyes...

anyone say how much this mam live this gorgeous omega...

jungkook was feeling other presence. .so he see the alpha in wide doe eyes...

but he was shocked to see his manager

koo: am sorry sir i didnt see u there...(very soft scared voice...anyone can melt...)

hearing sweet soft voice...the alpha was pure bliss...seriously he didnt see anyone this much perfect...like beautifull face...gorgeous....divine body...kissable lips...cute nose...thats doe eyez....something doing in his heart....

ahaaaaa....one day he will surely die....

this much cuteness....this much sweet voice making heart attackk...

he want to hug the hell out of the pretty omega...

but he dont want to scare the gorgeous tiny omega...so he control his urge...and talking...most soft way possible....

Manager: ahaa no no juzt i was passing...and told call me sir jungkook...call me eunwoo... or yours..(last part he told in his mind)

koo: its okay sir...am in eun eunwoo..( jungkook sofly wishperd..)

and bowed to person...he imediatly walking way there place to cabin...

the alpha was watching in pretty tiny omega back disappearing in sight....he was smiling like crazy...first time he saw that omega...he decide that he will sury make to his....

eunwoo: soon u will mine koo

(he muttured to himself walking to his own cabin)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

kim mansion:

here the beta man was fuming in anger...why not his husband went away in middle of the night...still not come .... no phone call..no msg...like what the f**k...did he forget that he has a beautifull husband...

he was mumbling in himself...while was ready to office....

jimin was waking uo very late...because of thus husbamd he slept late night in room...now he was late for his office...

he was urgently stepping downstairs...heard his husband voice....

his husband was takling in someone in phone...

he ignore his husband went way to his car gonto his office....

but his husband fastly held his wrist...

he was glaring his husband with anger eyes ....who was dont bother by his husband anger eyes...

told in cold voice...

tae: u dont have to come office...stay home...(said in alpha cold voice)

and beta man surely didnt like his husband using his alpha was on him...

he clearly see that his husband was pissed of something...so he dont want to trigger his husband more...

so he ask his most gentle voice....

jim: why alpha...?( gentle voice)

but the alpha was not likeing tha way his husband asking question on him...

tae: what ? ( he was daring his husband to ask question on him..like roared tiger)

jim: nothing hubby...juzt i have impotant meeting...(told in scared voice)..plzzz

then he yanked his husband hand run to car...

he breathed in relief....

but his alpha husband was surely angry on him...

but who care... he smirked himself went office...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

jungkook was working in cute frown oh his face...while his baby was sitting his lap...

while his baby was sitting his lap

jungkook was so immersed work in ...he forget that his phone continusly ringing....

but soon sms popping in his phone...

he was diverted his eyes to phone...

and look at the calls and msg....

his doe bambi eyes are popping out...

his whole body trempling....

his forhead was sweat coming...

soon...yesterday night coming his view.

.
.
.
.

ahaa plz alphaa ...noo dont.....

i cantt....ahh.ahh

am sorr..ry..alpha...haa..

le..le.leave mee plzz...

its h.h..hurt plzz
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.

author: abi💜