CHAPTER - 5

Rudraksh was walking towards his room cursing at vihaan. Then he entered the room and went to cupboard to find some clothes.

This idiot had to spill the colddrink on me when I was wearing a white kurta. Mom is gonna scold me. He thought.

Kya pehnu ? He muttered while rummaging through his clothes.

Just then his caught the sight of a lavender colored kurta.

Yeh pehen loon kya ? He muttered in a questioning manner.

Ahana was looking quite sad when ishaan said that her dress wasn't matching with anyone. He thought of her gloomy expression.

While observing her today, I also started doubting if she really likes me. But maybe I'm just thinking too much. She doesn't even talk to boys of her class much so that could be a reason that she doesn't talk much with me.

Oh god ! What the hell am I thinking. Yeh sab us idiot vihaan ki vajah se hua hai. Jabse usne yeh sab daala hai mere dimaag mein tabse mera mind ussi direction mein ja raha hai. Rudraksh muttered shooking the thought away.

Pehen hi leta hoon. Koi notice nahi karega or karega bhi toh I'll say that it was just a coincidence. Rudraksh nodded thinking.

With this thought he went towards the bathroom for a quick shower and then changed his clothes.

                                     Rudraksh's outfit

After changing the clothes he walked out of his room and when towards the group who were busy chatting and laughing.

Bhai aa gaya tu. Vihaan said looking towards Rudraksh.

Nahi abhi bhi room mein hoon ruk 5 minutes mein aa jaunga. Rudraksh in a sarcastic manner.

Hearing this everybody chuckled.

Kya yaar tu bhi na itni si baat ke liye shaadi wale naraz fufa ki tarah behave kar raha hai. Vihaan said putting his hand on Rudraksh's shoulder.

And btw, kurta accha dikh raha hai. Nice color. Vihaan whispered to him in a teasing manner.

Same same. Vihaan said wiggling his eyebrows looking at him and then ahana who was busy talking with her sisters and akshita.

Kuch bhi. Aur same nahi hai maine lavender color pehna hai aur usne purple. Difference hai akal ka andha to tha hi ab aankh ka bhi ho gaya hai kya. Rudraksh said smacking his head.

Mere liye to same hi hai. Vihaan said shrugging.

Wow rudra bhaiya, aap to isme aur bhi handsome lag rahe ho. Akshita said looking at his brother.

Aur ab toh bhaiya aur ahana di bhi match kar rahe hai. Ishaan said excitedly. And everybody nodded their head.

Yeh mera bhai kaise ho gaya, ise to tera bhai hona chahiye tha. You both share same brain cells. Rudraksh muttered to vihaan.