CHAPTER - 3

It was the next day and everyone in the ranawat house was immersed in daily chores. All the kids were talking about their clothes ( yahi Inka kaam hai )
and their mother was cooking breakfast while their father was helping his dear wife.

Aap jaiye yaha se! Asha said to her husband who was trying to help her by cutting some vegetables.

Kyu, kya hua? Nishant asked to his wife who was looking quite furious.

Kya hua? Instead of helping you're only increasing my work. Asha said coming near him and snatching the knife out of his hand

P-par I was just trying to help. What can I do if this stupid knife isn't working properly ? He asked to his wife with a pout.

Leave it. You go out and check on the kids. Asha said returning back to her work.

Thik hai. He said going out of the kitchen to where the kids were sitting.

Aur baccho, kya kar rahe ho? Nishant asked while sitting next to Rudraksh.

Papa, we're deciding our outfit for tonight. Rudraksh said looking towards his father.

Ha ho gaya. Bas yeh maharani ko bohot time lag raha hai jaise ki isika birthday ho. Ishaan said making a face.

Nahi papa mera bhi ho hi gaya hai bas aahu ko ek baar call karke uska opinion lelu. Waise bhi we girls have decided to wear something Indian.

Wow that's a very nice idea and I think we all should wear something Indian. Mr. Nishant said with amusement.

Ha hum sabko call karke bol denge ki Indian theme ka kuch pehen ke aana. Kartik said with amazement.

What are you'll talking about? It's my birthday koi jagraata nahi hai jo Indian theme rakh rahe ho aap log.
Ishaan said looking at everyone with frustration.

Mumma-papa ki anniversary bhi hai bhaisahab agar aap bhul Gaye ho toh. Akshita said looking at her brother with narrowed eyes.

Toh? Indian pehnoge app log? Ishaan said still frustrated.

Ishu, Indian culture is immensely beautiful and you'll look way more handsome in Indian clothes than in some suit. Rudraksh said looking towards his little brother.

Woh toh hai. Ishaan said with a grin.

Kya? Ki Indian culture beautiful hai? Akshita asked.

Nahi... Mera matlab ha woh toh hai hi but bhaiya ne sahi bola that I look more handsome in Indian clothes. ishaan said while moving his fingers through his hair.

Huh... Woh unhone sirf tera dil rakhne ke liye kaha. Akshita said waving her hand in the air.

Nhi woh sach bol raha tha. You look more handsome in those clothes. Kartik said to make ishaan believe him.

Akshu, let it be or else he won't agree to the theme. Kartik said whispering to akshita.

Okay bhaiya but handsome kuch zyada nahi ho gaya thik-thak would have been better. Akshita said with a grin to which laughed and gave her a high-five.

Kya hua? Why are you both laughing? Ishaan asked his siblings with a raised brow.

Kuch bhi toh nahi hum to bas aese hi. Kartik said composing himself.

Bhaiya, I think you should stay away from her or else you'll also go mad like her. Ishaan said looking at akshita with a smirk.

Haww... Bhaiya leave me warna aaj toh mein isko maar ke hi rahungi. Akshita said with a furious expression.

But Maine toh tujhe pakda hi nhi hai. Kartik said with a confused expression.

Kya yaar bhaiya you should've played along but aapne toh pura maza kirkira kar diya. Akshita said looking at her brother with a bored expression while kartik just shrugged and Rudraksh and his father just laughed.