Chapter 2 - Training and UA

POV Lucy

POV Lucy

After the day me and Midoryia meet All Might and encountered the Sludge villain, everything changed. All Might explained to both of us the secret behind his power and unimaginable strength and how he decided to pass that power down to Midoryia as his successor. It was a moment filled with a lot of tears and awkward moments but finally Midoryia accepted All Might's proposal as All Mights successor. All Might was proud and delighted at Midoryia's acceptance of inheriting One for all and offered to train Midoryia and even offered me to train with them as moral support and even a helping hand in Midoryia's journey to inherit All Mights quirk while also helping me as well.

————————————
Time skip - current time
————————————

POV Lucy
"Ngh! Urgh... Grrr!"Midoryia grunts out.

"Hey, hey, hey! This is such a comfy fridge to sit on!"All Might exclaims in the early morning, at Dagoba Municipal Beach Park along side me as we sit on top of a fridge on the beach while Midoriya tries to pull a fridge with All Might and myself squatting on top but struggles to do so which eventually leads to Midoriya slipping and falling forward on the sand causing a laugh out of me.

"Ah!"Midoryia yells as he falls flat face on the ground as I cackle while laughing.

"If you could move it even a little, it would be a little easier"All Might says trying to give some advice as we both glance down at Midoryia.

"Come on Midoryia! Haul ass!"I say cheering him on.

"Ugh... Well yeah, I mean, you weigh 274 kilograms, right? Plus with Lucy, there's more weight added!"Midoryia exclaims.

"No, I lost weight, so I'm only 255 kilograms these days."All Might says proudly as both me and Midoryia sweatdrop.

"Haa..."Midoryia says staring at him while deadpanning at both of us.

"Anyway, why am I dragging trash at the beach park?"Midoryia asks as i glance at All Might and say "Yeah.....why is he dragging trash?"

"Hahahaha... It's 'cause, you know, you're not a proper vessel."All Might says with a booming laugh and suddenly pulls out his phone and starts taking some pictures of Midoriya with his phone as I start laughing.

"Huh? What you're saying now is the opposite of what you said before!"Midoryia yelp while crying crocodile tears as I laugh and pull out my phone and take pictures as well.

"BAHAHAHA!"I laugh while taking a picture of Midoryia along side All Might.

"I'm talking about your body."All Might says.

"Huh? His body?"I ask confused as I calm down from laughing and pay attention with Midoryia.

"My Quirk, One For All, is the fullest physical ability of many people gathered into one. An unprepared body cannot inherit it fully. The limbs will come off and the body will explode!"All Might explains calmly while me and Midoryia's faces suddenly go pale at his words.