Chapter 1 - The day that I meet you

The first incident was in ching ching City,

ching ching City,

An extraordinary child was born who radiated light.

After that reports of people with superpowers started to popped up around the globe.

Before long the supernatural became to totally normal, dreams a reality the world became a super human society were about 80% of the population possesses some uncanny ability
Our street looks like scenes from comic books.

As City's swirled around chaos and confusion a new profession dominated our collective consciousness.

It was an Age of Heroes

With the rise of superpowers came and explosive increase in criminal activity.
While governments were stuck in trying to figure out reform laws with Quirks in Mind, courageous people started performing heroic acts to keep our city safe protecting us against villains who abuse
their power for evil,
with overwhelming public support Heroes found an official place as peacekeepers overseen by the government, those who performed the best were paid the most and got all the fame and Glory, their careers depended on their ability to stay in the spotlight.

My name is Lucy Tapias.
And I want to become a hero.

Throughout my journey I will and have meet extraordinary people that push me to do my best and always try my best no matter the challenge.

Oh? Did I forgot to mention this is the story of how me and my friends became
the world's greatest hero's!

————————————————
Flashback
————————————————

NO POV
"That's mean, Kacchan. Can't you see he's crying?"A young Midoryia said while holding his fist shakily up while standing in front of a defense-less kid his age.

'If you keep going, I-I-I'll never forgive you!'Midoryia said as his voice trembles with fear.

"Heh... Even though you're Quirkless...you're pretending to be a hero, Deku?" A young Bakugou said while grinning at him annoyed with two other boys while they all prepare to fight.

"Ah! Eek!"Midoryia screams as Bakugou and the two other boys charge at him when suddenly they all halt when they hear someone yell out.

"Kacchan what are you doing to Midoryia?!"A little girl screams out as she rushes over in tears and suddenly pushes Bakugou off of Midoryia on the ground. Bakugou stares confused and hesitant for a moment before he replaces it with anger and annoyance as he gets up and glares at the girl standing protectively in front of Midoryia.