Chapter 8:The Twelve Zodiac Beast History

Riki's POV:
When Kamon ran out the door with the phone to where we are going to stay,we all went to go catch up to him.But before I got a chance to run,I heard Mizaru shouted my name.I then turn around and look at Mizaru.

Mizaru:Let's talk.

Riki:Hm?

Riki:What do you want to talk about?

Mizaru:Do you remember what I said to you at the WBMA's headquarters?

Riki:Yeah,I remembered...

Masaru:So,He's the blue dragon of saint?

Momoko:His hair looks very pretty.

Philip:He doesn't really look much.

Koji:Is he really strong?

Riki:Umm..Well...Umm...

Mizaru:Guys,calm down.

Mizaru:Sorry about that Riki.We're just excited to see you.

Riki:Oh,no worries.

Riki:I was just confused.How do you guys know I was the blue dragon of saint?

Philip:It's pretty obvious.It's your name.

Riki:My name?

Mizaru:Yes.Apparently,the Ryugasaki family and all of our families has a history many years ago.

Riki:History?What kind of history?

Mizaru:The Twelve Zodiac Beast History.

Mizaru:Long ago,there were twelve zodiac beast.Rat,Ox,Tiger, Rabbit,Dragon,Snake,Horse,Goat,Monkey,Rooster,Dog and Pig.The Twelve Zodiac Beast are the guardians of the Yin Yang Phoenix.

Mizaru:They all were living in peace together,but one day.The black phoenix got out of control by its darkness and wants to destroy the world.The white phoenix called out to the twelve zodiac beast for help.The twelve zodiac beast quickly responsed and protects the white phoenix.The twelve zodiac beast decided to seal away the black phoenix so that it could no longer cause chaos.

Mizaru:The white phoenix decided that the twelve zodiac beast should hide away from the black phoenix if it ever returns.The twelve zodiac beast agrees and hide themselves away.

Mizaru:That is the history of The Twelve Zodiac Beast.

Riki:So are you saying that,we are the twelve zodiac beast?

Mizaru:Correct.And it is our job to defeat the black phoenix.

Riki:But,why have I never heard of this...?

Masaru:Maybe your parents are not telling you something.

Masaru:Because we heard this story from our parents.

Riki:Mystery...

???:You finally came back,Mizaru.

I then heard a voice coming from behind me.So,I turned around to see that it was a grown man.

Mizaru:I'm back,Father.

Riki:FATHER??!!

Riki:That's your dad?!

Mizaru:Yeah.

???:Ah,you must be Riki Ryugasaki and your partner Dracyan.

Riki:Um!Yes,Sir!(Nervous)

???Please,you don't have to be formal.You can just talk normal to me.

Riki:Umm...Okay.

???:Let me introduce myself.My name is Reo Obakezaru,I am the CEO of BDCC and also Mizaru's father.