Contract Marriage - 1

Jennie's POV---

I was in my cabin when someone get inside my office forcefully, without knocking, *sigh* unniee

"What the actual fuck you think you're doing Jennie" she shouted.

"Working I guess" I like to piss her off

"What's this" she showed me a wedding card.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim

Weds

Lalisa Manobal

"It should be written with more bold letters" I said while examining the wedding card.

"You know this very clear that she don't want to get married to you then why, why are you ruining both of your lives"

"I love her unnie, that's why"

"You clearly don't!!!" She exclaimed.

First Night After Marriage:

(I'm not good at these stuffs, that's why I skipped it)

Lisa's POV:

I came inside my hotel room, and found a dress:

With a note:

<wear this sweetheart on your first night.
            ~ Mom>

*Sigh* I thought of not changing but then again, my family thinks we both are all lovey-dovey couple. It was my mom's call and she said she's coming in my room to see me. Why???? *Internally screamed*

I've no other choice, so I changed it and put a thin pendant around my neck, with a ruby engraved in it, don't romantisize it. It's not for her, it was kept with the dress, that's why I've to wear it.

After I was done with my makeup and hair, my mom came to see me and she told me that she need to go back to Thailand, because of some family issues and I'm thankful to that.

I told her that I'll come and visit her sometime. Then she left.

I found myself collapsed on this bed, which is way too much decorated, nothing's gonna happen tonight. I'll not even let her touch me. Even after the vows I only allowed her to peck the side of my lips. Heck, I don't even like her.

The door swiftly opened revealing her with a black attire and long straight hairs. Didn't we talked about that we'll not sleep in the same room???

Jennie's POV: