Billionaire Mafia's-5

News headlines---

"The CEO of Kim corporation, Kim Jongin , popularly known as Kai, caught in drug case, and further investigation is going on. The inspectors confirmed that he's also linked with underground mafias."

Jennie's POV---

I knew Lisa would definitely ruin his reputation first, she told me that, her main target is not only to kill him but to also his name and fame which he earned by fake intentions.

I'm fully healthy now, just some check-ups on monthly basis, Appa is getting fine slowly, Lisa took good care of him and mine too. I don't want to brag but she's the best I could ever get. My Lisa.

And the day after that, I had a talk to my father, well Lisa was kind of you can say was nervous so she denied to get inside, I was really suppressing my laugh, but I can understand her, she's already done her part.

I went inside,and me and Appa had a great father-daughter talk, that he ended up thinking about the names of his grandchildren. Goshhhh....I was so embarrassed there....but still I asked my leave then left the room, whereas this kid was sleeping outside with the support of wall.

I finally checked my watch and found that I was inside for 4-5 hours. She was dwelled in sweat patches, must be because of being anxious to know what's going inside. I tried to wake her up and thankfully she woke up. I was about to take her to our room, but--

"What did a--appa said???, He-he's not angry right???, I mean I di--did have a talk to him and---but what did he said to you, di--did he--he---"

"Stop your train of thoughts, he accepted us, he's even thinking of our children's name" I told her while wiping her forehead with my hand.

She hugged me loosely and sighed deeply.

"Finally, I was soo scared, you know???, But at least he accepted us"

Back to present

Lisa's POV---

I was on call with the inspection team, and asked them to give Kai to me....well just a matter of money, and that's it.

They told me that, he'll be in my basement in two days.

I cut the call...and discuss to Appa how he want him to be dead, well my only work was to left him with nothing and then give him to nini and Appa, becoz they are the victims here, so it's better if they punish him.

2 days later:

A man was tied on the chair, all clean, a little while ago, but right now his face is full blood.

He came to with a thudding headache, eyes closed against the dull pain. The back of his skull throbbed like a whore's heart; he bit out a curse and moved his hand to inspect the damage – except that it didn't move. Something was restraining his arms.

Soon after 3 people came and sat in front of him.

Mr. Kim: Kai, I did told you about the danger in this business, didn't I?? I taught you how to run this business,and you dickhead, you tried to kill me and my daughter,just for that throne *spitted angrily*

Jennie: Appa, you need to rest,don't stress yourself, let us deal with him.

Mr. Kim left the place, now only two ladies were left in the basement with some bodyguards.

Kai: *looked at Jennie, smirked* I should've done you that day *smiled devilishly*

Lisa looks at Kai with disgust. She reaches into a black bag and pulls out a scalpel. She lunges at him and cuts just above his left eye. Kai screams in pain.

Lisa: Don't curse at god....don't make me the bad person here *said calmly*

Soon after Jennie brought salt, and scalpel, from that same bag and put it on the table.

Lisa dropped two knives on his foot, that just went inside in between his foot piercing through.

Jennie took the scalpel and sit in front of him, and started peeling off his skin.

Jennie: you really think, you can have me??? *Raised her brow*

Lisa put salt on the peeled off skin, and pressed his mouth tightly with her hand.

"Don't you dare to scream, otherwise the louder you scream, the painful it'll get, so be a good boy, and devour it" Kai felt the whisper of demon in his ear, that make him feel goosebumps all over his body.

2 hours later-

After they left, the whole basement was silent and then---

Jennie turned her back when Lisa pulled her and grabbed her waist.

Lisa: we should bath love!!! *Kissed her*

Jennie: *respond to her kisses* yeah we we should, let's go.

Lisa: you go first, I'll come my love *kissed her neck*

Jennie: ahh--it tickels *try to get free from Lisa's cage of her hands*

Lisa: *pull out* okk *smiled*

When Jennie left--

Lisa: *faced her goons with cold face* have your time with him...go enjoy *left*

Author's POV---
Haaaahhh!!!! Okhee that's it, I'm finishing this off now, coz I've to write the other one too....so yeah, plz vote and comment guys.....what else, yeah that's it byee, love ya' all 💞