Chapter 9: Jump Jump Jump! (Pinkleaf and Jackeryz)

You already expected this me to put a song from MORE MORE JUMP! because of the title, didn't you? Anyways, this chapter is basically TOH with maybe a bloody twist?... Who knows, That's all i can think about right now. Soo!.. Let's give the POV to Pinkleaf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Pinkleaf.

(Mind: Me and Jackeryz basically just walked through the portal without any doubts but I thought we would have a harder landing because I saw the others panick when they went through the portal then trip. So I'm not sure on what to do right now and here, like is this just good karma for getting through the portal safely then I'm going to have bad luck?!... Wait, I'm just overthinking again lolz. Silly me :D)

"Pink? Isn't this the noob level of TOH?" Jackeryz asks.
"Yeah.. Let's head to the pro version." Pinkleaf says casually.

*They walk through the glowing doorway which had a sign saying "Pro Towers" Pinkleaf can feel the energy flowing through himself as he entered and Jackeryz got a little motion sick from entering another portal.*

"This is much better." Pinkleaf says.
"Definitely for sure... Hey, look over there it's a note!" Jackeryz spots and points out.
"Oh yeah, let's go check it out then!" Pinkleaf exclaims.

*Pinkleaf and Jackeryz walk over to the piece of paper taped to the tower's walls. The paper looked like it was burnt but not burnt enough to not be able to read the letters. Jackeryz rips the paper off the wall and turns it around to the back side which had some writing on it.*

( For the people who can't see the image —-v )

In order to escape,
You have to complete 20 noob towers.
Or 5 pro towers.

- ????

"Ok well.. What do we do?" Jackeryz silently muttered then quickly asked Pinkleaf.
"I don't know, man. We should probably start working on the completing 5 pro towers?" Pinkleaf says.
"Yep, let's start speed running." Jackeryz says as he shredded the piece of paper.

*Pinkleaf and Jackeryz start to climb the tower with ease. Part by part, obstacle completed within 15 - 20 seconds or less. At last, the two parkour pros reached the top of the tower.*

"That was quite easy." Pinkleaf comments on the tower.
"Yep, uhm.." Jackeryz kind of mutters.
"Is there something wrong?" Pinkleaf questions, a little worried.
"You know how the white glowing gate thing speeds up the timer?.." Jackeryz slowly says.
"Yeah?" Pinkleaf says, questioning what Jackeryz said.
"Do you why is it an actual door?..." Jackeryz mentioned, pointing at the door.
"wait, wth??" Pinkleaf looked at the actual door in shock.