Chapter 2: Realization

ello vivi here and I realized last chapter, I didn't include bandites in da story soo were going to start with his POV first!
anyways let's continueeeeeeee
rererere, listening this song above while writing this lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Bandites

(Mind: It's been really quiet this morning, oh wait that's because it's 6:34 AM. Everyone has been sleeping except me, anyways I'm going to grab breakfast. Someone has to be awake maybe cooking early lol.)

*Bandites walks out of the dorm and goes to the kitchen where Sabrina is awake bright and early finishing the pancakes.*

"Hi Sabrina! Can I have some food please?" Bandites says.
"How about you wake up everyone first then you'll get your food?" Sabrina says.
"Alright sure. I can do it!" Bandites exclaims.
"Oh yeah, one more thing. The hosts are going somewhere for some time so please don't burn, flood, or do harm in any way to the building please!" Sabrina says.
"Got it!" Bandites says.

*Bandites goes to the storage room, grabs a speaker and goes into the dormitory hallway where most of the dorms are. Then he connects the speaker to his phone, using bluetooth and plays this on full volume.*

*Everyone immediately gets up and check to see what it was.*

"OW, WTH BANDITES." Jackeryz yells with a tired tone.
"Yeah, what was that for??" Megan says.
"Does anyone know why I woke up in a closet??" Calixo questions.

*everyone immediately starts complaining and questioning Bandites except for Pinkleaf. Pinkleaf is still sound asleep due to earplugs in his ears.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: IBella

(Mind: okay, so Kreek is here. I should probably check him off. Leah is here. Oh wait, I forgot to cross Denis since he's not in the RBB building. Wait where's Pinkleaf? Omgsh, I gotta go wake him up -_- )

*Bella heads to Jackeryz and Pinkleaf's dorm to wake him up*

"BRO WAKE UP." Bella says.
"..." Pinkleaf just turns around.
"WAKE UPP" Bella says while shaking him immediately.
"wha- what do you want?.." Pinkleaf says while sitting up, taking the earplugs out of his ears, and opening his eyes slowly.
"Just get up, Bandites woke everyone up except you bro." Bella says.
"ok, just give me a couple minutes, I'm going to change." Pinkleaf says.

*Bella heads out and Pinkleaf quickly changed from his oversized sweater, socks and no pants? to his signature hoodie, socks, shoes, and still no pants? idk.*

*Bella waits for Pink to come out. Finally he comes out.*

"What's with the commotion out here?" Pinkleaf says.
"He woke us up for no reason." Sanna says.
"Jesus, if you would stop bombarding me with questions, I would answer!" Bandites says.
"Anyways I woke y'all up because Sabrina told me to call you guys down. Also she said she and the hosts are going somewhere, and not to damage the RBB building." Bandites says.
"Ok, but has anyone seen my leaf though? I put it on a mannequin on my side of the dorm and it's gone now!" Pinkleaf says.
"Actually now we're at that topic, I was going to grab cat food for Sir Meows A Lot then I blacked out and when I woke up. He was gone and there was an entire mess of furniture knocked down, and other stuff. And I'm worried that Denis might oof me when he's out of jail." Calixo says.
"Wow you talk a lot bro but I can agree with Pink too. I was finishing a nighttime skincare routine with Megan but then when I went to sleep and woke up. My beloved watermelon necklace disappeared!" Bella says.
"Oh, uhm can I say something?" Leah asks.
"Sure, what is it?" Bella responds.
"Has anyone noticed but Sanna's unicorn horn is a lot less shinier" Leah says.
"Oh yeah, that seems to be true but it usually isn't like this." Sanna says.
"Do you mind if I touch the unicorn horn?" Leah says.
"Sure, I guess." Sanna responds.