Alex as Spider-Man (Spider-Lion)

(This chapter is based on the 2002 Spider-Man movie)

Before we start, it's worth mentioning how Alex came to be like Spider-Man for this chapter.

Entry...

Alex sat confidently at the table and waited for certain guests to join him. He soon noticed the camera and speaker on the wall nearby, and I use these devices to communicate with him.

Me (speech in the background) - Are you sure you want to do this? And why did you choose Spider-Man for the next chapter?

Alex - He guards New York, my once home that I keep in my heart. I would like to personally experience being a hero of this city. It doesn't matter that he is associated with spiders.

Me (speech in the background) - If you say so... You can always change your mind.

Alex - I'm absolutely sure about my decision for this chapter, Eron. Protecting my beloved city and my beloved girl will be very satisfying.

Soon another door opened and the two announced guests entered. They were both characters from "The Bad Guys", namely Diane Foxington holding a suitcase in her hands and Ms. Tarantula on her shoulder. They both looked towards the fourth wall and waved with a smile.

Diane/Webs - Greetings, dear readers!

Then they came to the table. Diane sat down on another chair, putting her suitcase on the ground, and Webs climbed on the table, her excitement diminishing a bit.

Me (speech in the backround) - You know the reason why you were invited?

Diane - Yes, and as governor I have the right to witness it.

Webs - Can you remind me, Eron, why I am needed here?

Me - (speech in the backround) You know how Peter Parker became the titular Spider-Man. Through a spider bite. But not just any kind, but a mutant one. From what I heard, you recently had an accident and fell into a barrel of radioactive goo.

Webs - Luckily for me, it wasn't a very dangerous substance and we found an antidote. But I'm not sure what will happen if I bite a living biological organism.

Me - (speech in the backround) No worries. In case of emergency, there is a first aid kit nearby with syringes containing the antidote. If Alex feels bad, he knows what to do. Alright. Alex are you ready?

Alex - Let's get this over with.

With a worried look, Webs approached Alex as he prepared his hand with a small shaved patch so she wouldn't have to deal with his thick fur. Diane and I watched it all, hoping the experiment would go well. The tarantula looked at the lion with a worried look.

Webs - Promise me you won't crush me with your big paw if I bite you.

Alex - You're the only spider I'm not afraid of. Do it.

Webs - All right. If it hurts, imagine I'm giving you a tattoo or something. Ready?

Alex nodded yes and closed his eyes and felt Webs bite him but it didn't hurt like he imagined before they met. Those chemicals must have made her bites insensitive now. After biting Webs, she moved away and was relieved that Alex didn't kill her with his paw while he looked at the place where she had bitten.

Webs - So how are you feeling?

Alex looked at the place she had bitten and saw that it had healed and the patch of fur that had been shaved off was back. 

Alex - I don't really feel anything. The bite healed and my fur grew back.

Diane - See if you can shoot the spider web.