💮3💮

"I'm sorry last night"jk said looking at his baby "nuhh it's ok"tae said eating not even looking "auhh ok ,it's like he didn't cry last night with I'm not with him"jk whisper that make tae look with him with suspicious eyes"what did you say"tae spoke with innocent eyes 🙂"nothing I'm just chewing"jk spoke fakeng smile,tae just roll his eyes"btw I have an important client so I will be late to come today so don't wait"jk spoke and start eating"I don't usually wait"tae said playing with food"sassy huh,don't be brat,if your sulking I will just buy an ice cream,ok"jk said and drink some coffee "k."tae said and put away his hand on the table and and put some serious face(but it's still cute,just imagine)"are you mad if you're mad I will not go then"jk said stop eating and start worrying on his baby "no I don't want to disturb you I know it's important "tae said and look down on his lap while biting his lips "I will cancel it's for you if you don't want it"jk spoke and start to get his phone when tae stop him.

"No body said I don't like it,just go for it "tae spoke and start to eat"you sure,ok I will just buy ice cream then"jk spoke start to eat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I have to go,ok just wait for me,if it's late and I'm not still here just go to sleep"jk spoke and kiss tae all faces "ok have an safe drive,and safe meeting,I guess"tae spoke and look away "yeah bye, hey Sophie take care of him while am out,if I saw some scratches on his body, you'll fired ok"jk spoke seriously and look at his baby an kiss him again and go to his car after saying goodbye.

IN TAEKOOK ROOM

Tae pov:

I was sitting on are bed,when something come to my mind to make me smirk,hahahah it will be fun hehehehe.

____________________________________

That for today hehehehe

Bye babies love you,I already have a name for you'll,do you like it,I hope so

Comment/vote

Please

I purple you

-IRISH ✨