filip x nicola

During the hot summer days, 8b's PE teacher had forced the whole class to lift heavy weights in order to determine how much every individual could handle.

Everyone scored pretty much on average. Nicola was a bit embarrassed at the fact he'd been outplayed by his friend, Filip, who had lifted almost twice the heavy lifts than Nicola. It was even worse considering the fact Wiggo was home that day.

Storming back to the changing rooms, Nicola was in a really pissed mood. He hated scoring worse than others, especially by his friends. He threw his red shirt and pants off, trying to drag his fingers along his hair but getting stuck.

"Ouch! Fuck!!" The boy hadn't showered in a while, nor brushed his hair. Not only was it disgustingly greasy, but a few tangles had made themselves at home. He groaned, fists clenching the whole way to the showers.

He didn't spare much of a glance to the boy next to him, instead focusing on getting a good temperature and fixing his gross hair.

No matter how much he tried, the tangles were still there and he could feel the oily hair strands. He was so stupid for forgetting to bring shampoo, so stupid!

Nicola sighed in defeat, before jumping and spinning around as a hand felt his shoulders. Filip stood there, looking down at the boy with a disgusted frown. "What's with your hair, man?"

Nicola glared back up, crossing his arms. "What's with your hair? Huh??" He growled, clenching his teeth as Filip's curls were still as beautiful when wet.

The taller brunette scoffed, but grinned at his friend. "Need help with your hair? You don't look like you brought anything." Nicola's anger rose at the question. Of course he wouldn't let anyone else was his hair, it was his!

Before the short blonde could respond however, he was cut off by Filip pushing him into the wall. The impact didn't hurt, but it did surprise the boy. Insults and curses were on the verge of spilling out, but his friend was too busy getting his own shampoo.

"Stay still, I don't wanna pull your hair, man.." Filip put a decent amount of the liquid on his hand, before brushing and mixing it out in Nicola's hair. The blonde groaned at how hard the other was with his hair, but he didn't dare say anything for once.

After a while of letting it set, Filip finally washed it out. He didn't say anything, but he wrote down mentally how Nicola's hands were ghosting over his skin, as if the smaller one wanted to embrace the other.

The brunette backed away, smiling. "There we go! You know, you could've asked and I-" Nicola had already walked out in shame with his towel before Filip could finish the sentence. He would've liked for his friend to have said at least something, but he knew the boy well and knew how embarrassing it must've been having your hair washed by someone else.

Words: 504