nicola x wiggo

"fish, again??" Nicola groaned, glaring at the school-lunch-menu. His boyfriend, Wiggo, snorted alongside him. "Whatcha expect, dude?" Filip looked at the two with a bored expression. He sighed, pushing past his friends. "Well, I'm hungry! I don't have time to whine and complain."

Nicola looked at his friend entering the cafeteria, his stomach grumbling. He was hungry too, he hadn't eaten all day, but there was no way the boy was eating the school's fish - it was the worst!

He glanced at his boyfriend, seeing the other boy contemplate. "You're not thinking about it, are you?" Wiggo looked down at the shorter blonde, chuckling lowly. "I haven't eat'n fish fo' a while, I've forgott'n the taste. Quit yer whinin' already."

Nicola groaned in anger, clinging his fists. "It tastes like fucking dick! No way I'm eating it!" He glared at his boyfriend but stopped when he saw the taller boy's seductive glance.

He should've seen it coming.

The door slammed shut, locking the two blondes in the tight bathroom. Wiggo grabbed a nearby broom, using it to maneuver the door until it couldn't be opened. He looked back at his boyfriend, smirking.

"Since ya wanna be such a lil' bitch boy, I'll give ya somethin' t'whine about." Nicola gulped as his boyfriend began unzipping his pants. He knew joking around about dicks always got Wiggo going, but he never expected his lover to get a boner during lunch.

He held up his hands defensively. "I-I wasn't serious!! I'm not in the mood right now..!!" He hurriedly said, smiling awkwardly. The other boy looked at him, not seeming too convinced.

Without a second thought, Wiggo pushed Nicola against the wall. The shorter blonde gasped at the impact, sliding down the wall and looking up at his boyfriend with wide eyes.

He continued undoing his pants, much to his lover's horror. Finally, Wiggo's cock sprung out. It was a little above average, but fit perfectly inside Nicola's caverns.

His boyfriend gulped loudly, looking at the organ with wide eyes. "W-Wiggo..." he whined, slowly glancing up to meet the other's eyes. Wiggo's glance held no emotion, but his reddened cheeks spoke his true intentions.

Growing impatient with his boyfriend's refusal, Wiggo quickly grabbed hold of Nicola's hair and forced himself in, groaning at the tight feeling. Nicola's scream was cut-off, the taste of real dick clawing at his taste buds.

"Fuck... yer droolin' on it, ya dang slut..." Wiggo grinned, momentarily letting go of Nicola's hair to pet his cheek. He comforted the smaller one, brushing small strands of hair out of his face. "Ya look so good like this, babe."

Nicola's hands slowly clawed at the other boy's legs, trying to free himself from his boyfriend. Wiggo growled at the act. His hand quickly found its way back to his lover's hair, and he began violently thrusting in and out.

"Shit!" The tall blonde gasped. He smiled, leaning his head back as he embraced the beautiful moans and whines from his sweetheart.

On the other hand, Nicola choked on the bigger's cock. His face continuously brushed up against the blonde pubes, bringing disgust to the small boy. His hands held tightly onto Wiggo's legs, fearing he would literally die if he let go.

The two boys went at it for at least five minutes before Wiggo interrupted with a strangled whine. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum..!!! He looked down at his boyfriend, seething in the fear in Nicola's teared eyes.

He grabbed the boy's hair with two hands, thrusting into oblivion, before finally going as deep as he could and letting go. Nicola choked, the taller one's cum running down his throat, painting his inside white.

When he was done, Wiggo let go and tucked himself back in. He kneeled, wiping away the fallen tear on his lover's face. "Are ya okay, sweetheart? I wasn't too rough, right?" Nicola shook his head, smiling at the taller blonde.

He opened his mouth slowly, showing off the fact he'd swallowed. Wiggo grinned, ruffling his hair. "Good boy. Now, we should probably go back t'Filip befo' he figures out what we're doin'."

And so, the two sneaked out of the boys' bathroom and joined their friend in the school cafeteria.

Words: 711