"This is just not me"

003   ꧁❧𖣔♎︎☙꧂                                                                 "ITS JUST NOT ME"

003
꧁❧𖣔♎︎☙꧂
                                                                "ITS JUST NOT ME"

                                                 *KNOCKING ON THE DOOR*
"CAAAATHY,wake up come on "said Cathy's mother,"hurry up Cathy ur late for surfing school","uuuuuugh,mom pls ,stop I'm not good I don't feel well,I'm not going today","hey,baby are u okay,what happened","no ,just don't worry it's nothing","baby,I know u ,is it a problem with marcus","okay ,basically mom as u know ,yesterday Livia threw a party at hers,and me and Marcus we both had a really strong chemistry between each other we just felt that it was the good time,or I felt that it was the good time ,cuz for Marcus it's always the good time ,he does not take this seriously,but I do ,we went upstairs to livia's room and we *** ,"

WHAT,so baby how did u feel , aaaaaw I'm gonna cry","no ,mom I couldn't finish so I pushed him away and I ran to the nearest room,I just couldn't i didn't want to lose my virginity with the wrong boy","awww,i understand Cathy and u know what ,ur actually not wrong if u did what ur heart told u ,so u obviously didn't do the wrong thing ,but this is not a reason to skip surfing classes u should go and talk to him,ur not gonna hide ur entire life,and i know that he's gonna understand u,

but u actually mustn't skip ur classes for such a reasons cuz u know that u being in this amazing surfing school was just a chance cuz u have a lot of a chance that livia is ur friend cuz if she and her parents weren't here u could absolutely not be in that school none of us can afford such a school soo, be serious and responsible and also be good with everyone or ur gonna lose this opportunity and ur dream of being the best surfer as u say won't come true","i know mom" wtv I'm just gonna try to explain everything to him and everything is gonna be fine,i guess", "good , go u can make it","yaaa,ugghhh"

"Hi yall", said Marcus,"hi bro,u good" ,Chris replied,"ya everything's good,i think","what do u mean","where's cathy","i don't know, she was supposed to be here at 9 but she's not here","hi, guys","here ,she is" said chris ","where's the coach"," no one knows,but we actually should take advantage of it to talk cathy", he took her from her hand so hardly,and they walked to the toilets, what happened to u last night huh?","Marcus I'm so sorry,but u should understand me,it's wasn't easy","what's hard then, we've been together for almost an entire year and it's the first time that i approaches u","i know,but it's just not me all of this,i don't wanna lose my virginity with the wrong boy"," so now I'm the wrong boy",no,ur not","so what",i,just wanna do that when I'm gone feel Safe next tu u,but i didn't feel that last night,i just felt that all of this was just a joke for u,u do all of this just for fun,but for me it's everything but a joke","ugh,wtv the coach's here we're gonna finish that conversation later"

"Hello everyone" ,"hey coach, where were u","I'm sorry i know I'm late but it's because a new member is joining us today, say hi to jack mayson "it's jack but yall guys are gonna call me jay as everyone do","y-yeah jack or jay Mayson the director's son","hi,jay my name's livia welcome to our team","hi livia,and hi everyone I'm not gonna waist my time o-oh i can see that there's another member",cathy just came back from the bathroom","hi,excuse me who are u","it's our new team member,jack or jay Mayson","hi,what's ur name",i am..."," i thought that u didn't want to waist ur time" said marcus while taking cathy and hugging her from her small waist "well, I'm just curious","it's my girlfriend Catherine or as we call her cathy Kennedy","uuuh i understand now,don't be jealous babe haha"," go and fuck urself,jerk","i think yall should stop we came here to train not to say things that no one care about" said cathy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KIE TALKS🌸🫰🏻
What a hot chapter what do u think about this new member i don't think that someone like his attitude his a freaking jerk
But did u give attention to what Cathy's mom said "no one of us can afford a school like that"how is that possible everyone knows cathy as the richest bitch in the surfing school.