"What a bad night"

002                                                                      ꧁❧✿㋡✿☙꧂                                                         "WHAT A BAD NIGHT"

                                                                                 002
꧁❧✿㋡✿☙꧂
"WHAT A BAD NIGHT"

AFTER that hilarious conversation it's time to get ready for livia's party."girrl I feel that this party is gonna be the best party of the year"said Cathy,"I really hope so cuz tried my best to make everyone feel good I also kicked my parents from the house","haha,duh I really hope that u didn't kick ur parents for nothing"," hey livia u saw this amazing eyeshadow?","yeah it's amazing","I'm gonna use it obviously".

As the girls were preparing themselves, the other girls also came to prepare themselves.
When the party has started everyone was dancing and drinking some boys were already drunk as fuck but livia and Cathy still didn't show up,ah I think I speak so fast, the girls are coming downstairs everyone is mouth opened everyone is looking at them especially the boys "u see how beautiful they are"," bro I think I'm in love".

Marcus ran away to his girrl he took her from her perfect small waist and kisses her.
He took her and they start dancing as everyone did."u look gorgeous babe","aaaaaw,thx u look good too",they start approaching each other and Marcus couldn't resist so he took her to a room upstairs he locked the door,"are u ready"," I think so".

Cathy wasn't so sure about that cuz she didn't want to lose her virginity with the wrong boy,
"but Marcus wai...","shut up"she couldn't even finish her words that Marcus jumped in the bed and starts kissing Cathy,he was kissing her sooo quickly she couldn't even breathe and Cathy don't like these things ,sooo"no no,I can't do this"and she ran to livia's room and locked the door behind her,she knew that he was taking these things for fun only but for Cathy it was serious."CATHY,what the hell is wrong with u "said Marcus while knocking the door very loudly and hardly"sorry, Marcus but it's not the good time for this","are u stupid or what ,u really think that I could stay with someone that scared of me","I'm not scared of u,I'm just scared of this","u know what ,go and FUCK yourself !!!!!!

"UUUUUGH,WHAT A BAD NIGHT"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KIE TALKS🫰🏻🌸

What do u guys think about this chapter,
And please give some ideas on the comments down below to write all the informations u like on a book
Hope u enjoyed this chapter
See y'all in the next one:)