Ⓡⓞⓜⓔⓞ ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓙⓤⓛⓘⓔⓣ

A Jaden Walton love story

⋆₊˚⊹♡

Spring break was officially over it had been 4 days exactly since they went out for ice cream and since that day, they had been inseparable. The Waltons fans had found out about the girl when she and Jaden were in the back of a live stream talking in the Waltons living room, but they automatically assumed they were dating, and Isabella had gained almost 2 thousand new followers.  

"So, what do you think?" Isabella showed Jaden the front of her outfit "Hm do a little spin." Isabella did a spin almost losing her balance before walking back towards the camera embarrassed "Uh so thoughts?" Jaden looked at her like really looked at her "You look so beautiful." Isabella smiled grabbing her phone "Great cause Dylan is probably outside and he's going to be mad if I take forever." Jaden rolled his eyes "Remind me again why I can't just pick you up and drop you off." Jaden had offered to pick her up almost 100 times but kept getting shut down "Cause it's out of your way." Isabella was now running down the stairs to wait for her ride. "I don't care getting to see you every morning would be the best part of my day." "Hm well to bad it's not happening" Jaden let out a huff "so can we talk about the hat-" Jaden was interrupted by a honk heard from the other side of the phone "Jaden I have to go but I'll call you after school." Isabella quickly hung up not waiting for a response.

"You could not have come at a better time." Isabella said getting situated in the backseat "why what happened" Aria asked turning around from the passenger seat. "I was on the phone with Jaden, and he was about to ask to talk about the hate I've been getting and I'm trying to avoid the topic." "Wait did I miss a chapter I thought you were cool with all your new followers" Dylan asked confused. "I am I've just been getting a lot of hate, and I don't want Jaden to know it bothers me." Aria pulled out her phone handing it to Isabella " I've been fighting with hate comments for like 3 hours already cause no way I'm letting them talk shit about my bestie." Isabella scrolled through the comments "and you think Jaden would be upset that your upset about the hate?" Aria turned towards Dylan "he better not be if that's the case you have to fight him dill" Isabella scoffed from the backseat handing Aria the phone back "first Jaden isn't like that he would never invalidate my feelings and second he would most likely win never mind the fact his brother is a boxer and would jump in and kick your ass." the two girls laughed while Dylan wasn't amused.

The first 3 periods Isabella was so tired and barely focusing on what was happening around her she wasn't aware of the girls that sat two desks behind her whispering about her. Isabella was quiet and kind she wasn't invisible but certainly never the center topic of the school but after everyone found out she was hanging with Jaden she's all anyone could talk about 

Isabella grabbed her tray of food dragging her feet towards the table Dylan and Aria sat at

"Hey, Isabella, you look refreshed" Dylan joked before going on his phone "I do not remember school being so tiring" Isabella going on her phone saw 5 messages from Jaden.

Jaden

hey Bella.

how's school?

I'm so bored.

Bella did you die?

Isabella??

Isabella

heyy sorry I was so tired in my class I didn't check my phone.

I'm in lunch right now.