Arriving

In an instant a seemingly empty theater was occupied, nine people had just appeared in a bright golden light. Groans of confusion and surprise echoed through the theater, these nine people had no idea what was happening.

These people happened to be Dr. Preston Burke, Dr. Miranda Bailey, Dr. Derek Shepherd, Dr. Addison Montgomery Shepherd, Dr. Mark Sloan, Chief Richard Webber and his wife Adele Webber, Dr. Callie Torres, and Dr. Arizona Robbins.

As everyone stood up there were annoyed exclamations as they examined the other people occupying the theater. One such groan had come from Dr. Derek Shepherd at the sight of his cheating wife and supposedly traitorous best friend.

Another came from Dr. Miranda Bailey or as most called her "The Nazi." She was with these fools all day at work she did not need to see them off the clock as well. She could practically smell the drama coming from a mile away, it was the day before she had to teach annoying little interns. She should be getting her beauty sleep but instead she's in a random ass theater with her colleagues and some random people she didn't know.

Chief Webber and his wife were also annoyed and angry, they were about to go out on a date before they got interrupted.

Curiously enough a voice suddenly came out of no where. " Sit down and shut the hell up, so I can explain why you're here!" No one wanted to disobey for fear of what would happen to them and so they quieted down and sat in the front row.

"Good, now I brought you all here to react to the life of one of your oncoming interns."

Everyone was confused, why would they need to react to someone's life? And why were they the ones being forced to watch an interns life? They didn't even know this person. So Miranda Bailey spoke up, " why are we reacting to some random interns life?" She demanded from this mysterious voice.

" In the future you are all intimately connected to Alex Karev. Miranda, Richard, and Adele, you see him as a son and two of you even walked him down the aisle at his wedding."

Their eyes widened, they saw this boy as a son. They walked him down the aisle, happiness bubbled in their chests. Miranda couldn't help but be suspicious though, they couldn't be watching his life because of anything good. Something bad had happened, and she wanted to know who or what hurt her new son.

" Preston he is like your little brother, and he is your children's favorite uncle."

Preston Burke just couldn't believe it, he had kids and this new intern would become so closely connected with him. A smile pulled at his lips, he had always wanted a little sibling.

" Callie and Arizona he is your best friend. When you two get married in the future he helps plan your wedding and walks you both down the aisle. He is even all of you children's godfather."

Gasps escaped the two gorgeous doctors as they glanced at each other. Blushes rushed up their necks, they had gotten married! And this intern was going to be their best friend and children's godfather. Happy but shy smiles lit up their faces as they peered at each other. Elation filled them as they realized they had finally found love. The others in the theater glanced at the two in amusement as every time they glanced at each other they blushed brightly.

"Congratulations Dr. Torres, Dr. Robbins," Chief Webber stated happily. The two blushing attendings smiled in thanks. The last three were curious as to how they were connected with the new intern.

" Derek and Addison you two do not have the best relationship with Alex." The voice stated bluntly, the two mentioned gaped in shock.

" Why!" They sputtered weirdly in sync, which caused Derek to glare at Addison. Some of the others couldn't stop their amused snorts.

" Well Derek you sleep with an intern and then favor her over the others, which pisses him off majorly. But don't worry he put you in your place and fixed the problem. But that is not the only reason, the main reason is that you accused Mark of sleeping with Addison when Mark is gay and never even liked Addison in the first place."

Derek's jaw had dropped in astonishment, he didn't know that Mark was gay or that he didn't like Addison. Addison's jaw was dropped for different reasons, she was offended. Mark didn't like her! And he was gay! Every guy liked her and he wasn't allowed to be any different.

Mark was surprised as well, it seems this Alex guy was on his side. He seemingly defended him and he hated Derek because he accused him, well it was more than that but still! No one had ever defended him before and it felt nice that this guy was, he could feel a blush rising to his face. He was confused to how he was connected to the intern though and he wasn't mentioned yet, but the voice probably wasn't done.

" And he doesn't like Addison either, because she thinks every man is in love with her. She has even pursued Mark several times even when he told her he was gay and not interested. Another reason is her personality, she is arrogant and rude and doesn't know how to take a hint. She even tried to seduce Alex even though she knew he was gay and not interested."

Miranda, Richard, and Adele were side eyeing Addison like they were about to rip her throat out. They had confirmation that the boy is like their son and they were already feeling protective. Richard decided to speak up " Dr. Shepherd if you ever favor an intern because you slept with them you will be reprimanded! And Dr. Mongomery Shepherd, learn how to take a hint!" Chief Webber stated sternly. Derek and Addisons heads jerked in an quick nod.

Mark was still confused though and the voice hadn't mentioned him so he decided to speak up. " Um, voice? How am I connected to Alex?" He questioned nervously even though he tried to hide it.

The voice chuckled in amusement before answering in a gleeful tone. " Oh, honey, you two are married with a shit ton of kids." Mark felt his jaw drop and his face heat up as everyone turned to look at him.

Mark had never thought he would get married, never thought anyone would want to settle down with him. But the voice just said he was married with kids, he felt like he could burst with joy. He had a family! And by the sounds of it a big one, he could die happy right then and there. The others eyed him apprehensiveley, he was married to the one most of them ended up seeing as family. They were already feeling protective especially Miranda and Preston.

The voice decided to move on from that revalation. "I'm going to be bringing in the other interns of Alex's year. But be warned he hates them all, with very good reason." They were instantly on edge, this boy they were all going to love in the future hated these people for good reason. They knew that they needed to be weary.

A bright light flashed and four figures came out of it. Two middle aged blonde women, a Korean woman, and a short brunette man. They were all confused and talking over each other. Before the voice started talking.

"Shut up, introduce yourselves. You are going to watch the life of your fellow intern and hopefully become better people, because you guys suck ass." Those present in the theater before the interns noticed the change of the voices tone, when the voice spoke to them it was warm and kind most of the time. But when they spoke to the interns they were harsh and cold and mean.

They all noted that down for later, they were sure it meant something more. Before they could think more the interns introduced themselves as Meredith Grey, Christina Yang, Isobel "izzy" Steven's, and George O'Malley. They were instructed to sit in the row behind the hospital staff.

"Let the viewing begin!"