A New Holiday

Narrator's POV

After Poppy left, everyone was quiet before Ruby bends down and looks at the Snack Pack and says to them "All of you should go check on Poppy to see if she's okay" and Branch looks at her and asks "What about you, Ruby?" and this made Ruby look at him and replied "I'm gonna help Bridget and Gristle clean up the castle" and the Snack Pack nodded at her before they left to go look for Poppy while Ruby stayed behind to help clean up.

"You know what? No more Trolls in the castle area! It's like the Trolls just want us to be like them, with their happy energy and glitter and foam and lasers" Gristle says as he fixes his keyboard while Ruby was helping Bridget take down the ribbon decorations from the roof and then Bridget steps on something, causing a whirring sound to go off as this caught Ruby's attention. She goes over and sees Bridget bending down as she was holding the word holiday as she quietly sang "Holiday".

This made Ruby's eyes soften with sadness in them as Bridget sighs before getting up and looks at Gristle and says "Grissy... maybe we shouldn't have been so hard on Poppy and the Trolls" and Gristle only responds as he was about to sneeze "Ah! Ah, ah...!" and quickly covered his nose, but only for glitter to come out of his ears. "I mean, they were just trying to do something nice for you guys" Ruby said with a small frown. Gristle looks at his tattoo while saying "I guess. I just can't believe they took a bus all this way and created an elaborate holiday-themed song and dance just to find a holiday for us. That is poor time management if you ask me" and then Bridget says "Yeah, they did do all of that, just to try and help us" and then Gristle says "I mean, why does she even care so much about what we do? There's glitter on the ceiling. Who's gonna get up there and clean that?" and then Bridget goes over to the fireplace as Ruby notices all the pictures Poppy sent her, causing the human girl's eyes to widen in amazement.

"You're right. She does care... a lot" Bridget says to herself as she and Ruby both noticed a particular photo of the trio hugging each other while the photo frame says 'Bestest Friends' with glitter glue hearts on it too, "Maybe we do have a reason to celebrate a holiday after all" and then Bridget says "Grissy, that's it!" and she goes over to Gristle, who was still talking "Whose tear-away pants are these? What? What'd I say? Was it king-ish? Did I sound like a king?" and Bridget hugs him while saying as she grabs Ruby's hand and leads her somewhere "Yes! It was super king-ish. Now, get your keyboard ready. We have work to do!" and then Gristle looks at his guards and starts to say "You see what I did right there, Chad? That is how a king gets things- Oh!" but the keyboard's legs went down as this caused Gristle to land faceplate on the ground.

"Very impressive, sir" Chad says while Todd nods.

Meanwhile with the Trolls

Right now, Branch was trying to cheer up Poppy, who looked bored out of her mind as she blew some of her hair out of her face while laying on the ground.

🎶Oh, you're the best friend That I've ever had🎶

🎶I've been with you such a long time🎶