The Story and Bergen Town

Narrator's POV

"Once upon a time, in a village far away, lived a group called the Trolls that celebrated almost every day"

"Hey, that's a rhyme!" A scrapbook Troll says.

"The Trolls had holidays up the wazoo! From Bubble Day to New Hairs Eve, just to name a few"

"Yay!" All the scrapbook Trolls started cheering.

"Enjoying holiday after holiday, they partied without stopping. They celebrated everything with their leader, Queen Poppy and the Protector of the Trolls, a human named Ruby"

"Poppy/Ruby! Poppy/Ruby! Poppy/Ruby!"

"But across the way, in old Bergen Town, lived a group called the Bergens whose spirits were down. They had but one holiday that brought happiness. A tradition of eating Trolls on a day called Trollstice. Then Poppy and Ruby taught them that joy was inside all along!"

 Then Poppy and Ruby taught them that joy was inside all along!"

"So they got rid of Trollstice, and their only holiday was gone. And so, on Trollstice Eve in Bergen Town, the Bergens, well, now they're just kind of sitting around"

Meanwhile in Bergen Town

"Bo-ring! Bo-ring!" The crow creature says and inside the castle, Bridget is sitting on her throne as she was reading magazine and while Gristle is on his throne upside down while playing 'Chopsticks' on his keyboard. Soon the doors open and two guards come in as one of them Chad says while holding up a card "Got another card from Troll Village".

"Oh, yay" Bridget says, getting excited while putting away her magazine and Gristle looks at Chad and says "Thanks, Todd" and Chad corrected him by saying "I'm Chad. He's Todd" and Todd waves as he says "Hi" and Gristle says while Chad gave Bridget the card "Yep. Got it, Chod and Tadd".

Bridget gasps as she says while showing Gristle the card "Ooh, look, Grissy, it's another card from Poppy!".

"'Happy Catch Your Friend Day?'" Gristle reads the card in a questioned tone. "Ooh!" Bridget takes the card somewhere as Gristle said "What if you drop her? I mean, we're not insured for that kind of thing" and Bridget says "I would never, ever drop Poppy. Never" and placed the card with the others as the fireplace was literally covered with cards that Poppy has been sending her.

 Never" and placed the card with the others as the fireplace was literally covered with cards that Poppy has been sending her

"Whatevs, babe. The Trolls have so many holidays. Too many holidays, if you ask me" Gristle says as he went up to be Bridget. "Well, I think it's..." Bridget says before she chuckles and finishes her sentence "...kind of nice having so much to celebrate".

"Hey, Bridgie, we do cool stuff, too. I mean, what about all those awesome cards we send back to them, huh?" Gristle said as he offered a smile.