3

I waited at our usual spot for him, hidden in a tree in hopes of scaring him... when he arrived though he looked serious. I jumped down.

"You alright?"

"Avalon... listen... Prince Asch wasn't happy about... us... he says you come with us to earth... or we never speak again and he attacks your tribe.." he looked away ashamed.

I shrugged "Alright, I've been wanting to go on vacation for a while, I don't leave the woods often."

"W-what!? Avalon do you know how dangerous this will be!"

"Listen, Leif... I care about you... but I care about my people more... the elders, children, everyone! If I have to risk my life to have the two most important things to me then I will!"

He blushed. "I'll uhh... I'll let Asch know... you should go pack... we leave tonight.."

I nodded and kissed his cheek before running off.

◦◯─────◦◯🩸◯◦─────◯◦

That night I went to our spot to see Leif and the others waiting.

"Hey sweet cheeks" Leif smirked.

"Hello there kind sir." I grinned and shoved him

"So you're Avalon," Asch said as he looked me up and down.

"Yes sir" I nodded.

"I'm Prince Asch. This is Rhys, Peirce, Noi, and you know Leif of course."

"Damn right, she does!" Leif said as he leaned against me.

I scoffed pushed Leif before bowing. "A pleasure to meet you all."

"Mm... let's go. Lady grandma doesn't like to wait." Asch scoffed before walking away.

They walked after him. I had to try and keep up the past, struggling a bit due to the height difference.

When we arrived I was snuck into a a room... basically a room where they do their magic.

"Woahhh..." my tail swayed as I looked around and my eyes fell soon a short old woman. "Oh, hello!" I smiled.

"So this is the Faun... yes..?" She asked as she looked at me

"Uhh... yes ma'am!" I bowed a bit

"Heh... quite a dear..." she smiled

"Goat, actually." Leif scoffed, not understanding

I elbowed him. "She was calling me "dear", not "deer", stupid."

"Ow! What the hell Avalon!" he hissed

"Dumbass." I smiled and looked at him.

"I'm gonna kill you." he scoffed.

"Can we be professional for like 5 minutes?" Rhys sighed.

"I'm always professional, Leif is just stupid."

"Hmm... valid," Asch smirked.

◦◯─────◦◯🩸◯◦─────◯◦

We stood in the room still, I was bored out of my mind as I looked around. God, I was hungry.. But eating these guys wouldn't be smart, especially since Leif is with them.