↳ 𝑐ℎ𝑝.7

The foire Slytherin boys had already mounted their brooms and were flying around, warming up for their game. Right before getting on the pitch Theodore had taken off his jumper and gave it to Alvena who snuggled in it comfortably in the bleachers of the pitch.
"I'm surprised they even let us on the pitch," Sage admitted, laying her head over Stormy's shoulder as she cuddle into her robe.
"They're probably too preoccupied by the tournament," alvena suggested, keeping her eyes on the flying boys in the pitch.
"Talking of preoccupation how's Theo?"
The Blythe girl turned towards Stormy with a frown, wanting to slap the smirk off her face. Alvena rolled her eyes once she saw Sage match her best friend's grin and turned back to the pitch.
"We've been talking..."
"Just talking uh?" Stormy giggled resulting in Alvena elbowing her on her side with a smile of her own.
"My parents invited the Notts over for dinner, back in July. Since then we've been cozying up to each other. I wouldn't be surprised if my parents paired me with him in the future ball."
"So it's your parents decision in the end..." Sage mumbled, taking in the story of her friend.
"It's the pureblood's way," Stormy commented with Alvena humming in agreement.
For a few minutes the girls focused their attention back to the game in silence. Theodore and Blaise would pass by them on a few occasions, waving a gust of wind their way only to make them groan in annoyance.
Blaise would try his best to beat the speed of the others only for him to lose control on a few occasions and almost crash into the bleachers around. And then there was Draco. As always he was the greatest on his broom, flying gracefully through the sky and at a lightning speed. It was obvious why he was on the team.
Alvena couldn't get her eyes off him, the way he maneuvered around the pitch in such elegance, beating the others with no effort. The blond probably felt her eyes on him because he turned his head to look her way, making a slight eye contact before she swiftly glanced elsewhere.
Clearing her throat, the dark haired girl turned to her two friends, "Sage? Do you still have that muggle herb?"
"Oh my! Does Alvena Blythe actually enjoy something of muggle origins?" Stormy sarcastically commented raising a hand over her mouth in a fake shock manner.
"Muggles might not be so bright, but they do know how to make great substances."
Sage and Stormy smiled at the small girls comment. The French teen reached into her pocket, pulling a plastic bag from it. She opened it up and took out a blunt and lighter.
"I already rolled it," she looked at her friends with a bright smile glued on her face. "Time to have fun!"
Before they could light up the joint, a nearby voice from the bottom of the pitch yelled.
"FRED AND GEORGE DID IT!"
The three friends looked at each other in confusion, they looked away towards the castle only to see a troop of students running inside. The girls quickly got to their feet, sprinting down the stairs of the bleachers to get to the castle. Once they made it in, they followed the other students into the goblet room seeing the two Weasley twins cheering with vials in their hands.
The red heads quickly swallowed down the liquid only for nothing to happen. They then joined hands and jumped into the age circle drawn around the goblet cheering once they saw their potion worked.
But as soon as they put their names in the said cup, the fire grew angry and spit the papers out aiming for the twins. It hit them in the back like a fireball pushing them to the ground. Once they raised their head up, they spotted their now long grey hair and beard almost as long as Dumbledore's. The three Slytherin girls snickered at the sight.
"Pity, they really thought it would work... how dumb can they be! Look at them, this look actually suit them," Alvena commented to her friends making them laugh even harder.
"Take that back Blythe!" A voice called from behind them. As if in cue, student pushed around revealing none other than Ron Weasley walking to the three Slytherin with furrowed brows and a clenched jaw.
"And why should I, Weasley? They obviously deserved it, trying to outsmart one of the greatest wizard there is."
"Don't you dare mock my brothers in any manner, your family is vile and disgusting just like you are." The red head retorted, walking over so close their nose could almost touch.
"Is that what you think of us Weasley, because it sounds more like your own kind, living in an old boot filled with rats and molding wood. Hoping daddy makes enough money in his low class job to pay for a few bread crumbs."
At these words Ron fumed in anger and started pushing the girl back, pointing his finger to her chest and hitting it ever few words.
"You bloody git, with your high standards of class and big words that only society understands. Thinking you're so much better when you're just like the rest of us. And those eyes, reminding us of nothing but the blood your family sacrifices for fun."
As he finished his ranting, Alvena kept a close eye contact with him, no longer scared of what he would say about her appearance but only trying to keep a strong facade. The ginger's eyes quickly widened and he started taking a few steps back, face full of shock like he had just seen a ghost.
Alvena looked around to see all students looking her way with a similar reaction. When she peered at her two friends she saw the shock in their eyes making her frown slightly.
"What are you all looking at?" She yelled out.
Sage blocked her mouth with her hands mumbled a few words, "the circle... how is this possible?"
Alvena slowly looked down noticing that she was in fact in the age circle. In shock, she stepped backward, not believing her eyes before she suddenly hit the cold goblet behind her. She turned to look at the fire, only now realizing what was going on.
"This can't be... I... I... what's going on..."
She barely walked out of the circle, observing as the students around her were all baking away, scared of what they were witnessing.
"I'm not... I..."
The dark haired girl tried her best to not let any tears fall from her eyes, feeling the judging eyes of her peers eyeing every inches of her. Like a miracle a hand grasped her forearm and dragged her away through the crowd who moved to let them through.
Snapping out of her trance, Alvena looked up at her saviour, noticing the familiar platinum hair of her close friend.
"Draco..."
Finally out of the room and the eyes of the other students, the girl let the tears she was holding back glide down her face. She halted in the spot, holding her friend back.
He turned around to see her small figure looking down to her feet, drying a few tears with her free hand.
"I don't understand," she mumbled, barely above a whisper. "What is wrong with me..."
Seeing her state, Draco quickly pulled on her arm to bring her to his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, one hand reaching for the back, brushing his fingers through her strands and massaging her scalp softly.
Her small hands grasped into the fabric of his shirt holding onto it tightly as she nuzzled into his chest. Draco could feel the cold tears wetting his shirt, his heart clenching slightly at the sight of his friend in such a state.
"Shh... it's already baby... I'm here."