chapter:-09

When Advik was going towards Raksha's room. Rakshit was coming down from the stairs, he saw Advik and Raksha together and said "Advik, what are you doing here and Raksha why are you in his arms? Are you okay?"

Advik and Raksha's attention went towards Rakshit. Raksha became even more nervous and her face turned completely red due to embarassment. Advik looked towards Raksha and kept looking as if there was no one else there. Raksha said " B-bhai A-Actually I slipped and hurt my ankle that's why he is helping me"

"Raksha why are you so careless. Let me help yo-" Before Rakshit could finish his sentence , Advik ignored him and walked towards Raksha's room.

Advik made Raksha sit on the bed and gently applied ointment on her ankle and started massaging when Raksha said "What are you doing..? You leave it. I can do it myself."

"let me help you"

"Aahh..." she hissed in pain.

"Sorry..and it's done" Advik said and looked at Raksha's face. They stared at eachother but got intruped by a knock on door.

"Kam se kam gate toh band karlo bichare chote bacche ke samne kya kar rahe ho" Shivansh said

"What are you doing here?" Advik said and thought "mera hi bhai kabab mai haddi ban gaya."

" Actually bhai today I woke up early and I tried to sleep again but I failed so I thought to took a tour of this haweli par bhai aap chinta mat Karo mai chalta hu you both carry on" Shivansh said and i just glared at him and he went away. Raksha's face turned into a bright red tomato.

"T-Thank Y-you.. " Raksha said and Advik went to his room.

~Advik pov~

I went to my room and took a cold shower
"Kya kar rahi ho aap mere sath Raksha..." I murmured and thought about past few days.

FLASHBACK

When I was waiting outside of her house and she came out and I looked at her. Her eyes, they were red and puffy " was she crying..?? What happened to her..?? But she looks alright..?? I put my thoughts aside and opened car gate for her.

We reached hotel but she still didn't say anything. I wanted to make it clear why I'm doing this so I said "I have been doing all this for my family so don't expect anything from me. Your life will be different from mine. Don't try to interfere into my privacy. you're free to do whatever you want i will support you" I was shocked when she agreed but that's fine for me.

I dropped her but why my heart didn't want to leave her I looked at her until she didn't disappeared. After that all time I was thinking about her. After some time I reached my house and directly went to my room checked all emails and slept.

Next morning

Mom informed me that rathores went to Rajasthan and grandmaa ordered us that we will also go to Rajasthan today. I went to office did my work and informed everyone and come home. We did our packing and left for Rajasthan in our private Planes. We came at night so everyone went straight to their room and slept.

In morning

I woke up a little early today so I decided to jogging around. While jogging, my eyes fell on a person who was standing far away in the dark, I started going towards him but suddenly someone came and bumped into me.

"Aahhhh...." She shout and I looked at her

"Ohh.. she is my angry bird" I thought and said "are you okay?"

"Maybe not my ankle got-"she paused when she looked at my face. And shouted "Mr. Weirdoooo..."

"WTF.. why she is calling me that" I thought but my thoughts intruped by her hiss sound when she try to stand up.

So I securely carred her in My arms. my heartbeat start racing but I try to ignore And said "If you call me a weirdo one more time I'll throw you into the fountain."

We talked little but I didn't know how I came closer to her face her breath touched my face and I come more closer I looked at her lips they are very plumpy and juicy I wanted to taste them suddenly I come in my senses and managed some distance and went to her room we also met rakshit but I ignored his questions. When Rakshit was asking questions her face became red she was looking like a baby, a cute baby.

I took some ointment and massaged her ankle. I looked at her face her sparkling eyes, sharp nose, plumpy lips. I just wanted to suck them My thoughts become dirty but my thoughts got intruped by Shivansh and i went away.

FLASHBACK END

"Wtf.. is happening with me? It's only attraction Advik nothing else just control yourself" I told myself and wore wardrobe and came outside from bathroom. I wear grey tshirt and black joggers.

RAKSHA POV

I was sitting on my bed and thinking about past days.

I am still shocked what's happening with my parents they start behaving weirdly. That day when they told me about my marriage I was shocked and couldn't process those words. I know every parent's dream is to marry their children but they didn't even ask me about marriage.

And that date but Mr. Weir- I mean Advik cleared that he also didn't want marriage but because of his grandmother he changed his mind. He said he will support me in building my Career so that's fine for me because I also don't want marriage.

Next day when they told me about Rajasthan. Really I don't know what the hell is happening with my life. I'm so done.

And suddenly today's memory came in my mind when Advik carried me in his arms, I know my face became red again. I went to bathroom took a bath and wore a simple dress

~ Author's pov ~

Ramesh kaka called everyone for breakfast. Everyone come downstairs and siting on dinning table eat there breakfast silently but Advik staring at Raksha. She became Nervous

"Mer behen ko ghurna band kar or khana kha" Rakshit whispered in Advik's ear

"Usko ghurna nhi niharna kehte hai" Advik said but suddenly noticed what he said and stop staring at Raksha. And rakshit glaring at Advik.

"Today we will go for shopping This will be fine Shravani ji?" Abhilasha asked.

"Ofcourse Abhilasha ji" shravni said.

"This will be fun" Shrushti said happily.

"She is looking cute" Naksh thought looking at shrushti but came in sense when Raksha said in teasing tone "kisi ke bare mai soch rahe ho.. Nakshhh..".

_---------------------------------------------
Author's note

I hope you like this chapter
This chapter contains so many grammatical mistakes sorry for this
And don't forget to vote

       I hope you like this chapter     This chapter contains so many                grammatical mistakes sorry for this     And don't forget to vote

Follow for spoilers