chapter:-03

"what are you doing here?" She asked

"Uble hue ande se choosa nikal rha hun" Naksh replied while rolling his eyes.

"Tum or tumhare faltu kaam" she replied

"Stop it guys! Why are you fighting like kids" Shivansh yelled while whispering

"Shrushti started it first" Naksh complained  "oh really? We all know who started it" "Enough Now!" Raksha said. "Can you guys please tell us why are you behaving like this? How you guys know eachother? "

"Yes Exactly Raksha is right!" Shivansh said 

"Okay Fine! We are in same college I mean we are classmates" Naksh said

"Then why are you guys fighting like this?" Shivansh asked

"Cuz we are not friends we are just CLASSMATES! " Shrushti said while rolling her eyes.

"If you guys are not friends that means you will fight like Tom aand Jerry?" Raksha questioned both of them Shivansh also joined her while saying "Hmm Hmm"

They were talking when they heard car honking. It was Rakshit "Raksha! Naksh! What are you doing? and why you guys are not picking my phone?"

Raksha turned to see her brother "Oh sorry Bhai actually our phones were silent."

"By the way Bhai meet Shivansh and Shrushti. "

"Hello Shivansh and Shrushti" Rakshit said.

"Guys he is my brother Rakshit" Raksha introduced and they both replied "Hello Bhai"

Suddenly Shivansh checked his phone. "Let's go Shrushti, Bhai is waiting for us outside. Raksha we have to go now. "

"Yeah Sure see you soon" Raksha said

Shrushti said bye to everyone except Naksh.

"Let's go guys " Rakshit said

"Yeah sure"  Raksha and Naksh replied while walking towards car. They sat in car and Rakshit started driving. After some silence he asked " Now will you tell me who they are? And how you know them?"

Raksha was about to speak but she didn't know what to say. She thought " ab inhen kya bataun aaj subah hi inse mile and they are completely strangers I just know their name. Raksha you stupid!"

"RAKSHA?" Rakshit said while looking at her.

She cameback to her senses and decided to tell him everything. After listening to whole morning incident Rakhsit calmly said " why didn't you told me sooner and you know you shouldn't trust strangers."

"Yes Bhai but they seemed like nice people" Raksha argued.

" Yeah but next time be more careful "

"Yeah sure Bhai. By the way Naksh, why are you so silent?" Raksha asked while trying to hide her smirk.

Naksh gave her side eye and decided to stay silent.

Rakshit asked confused "Am I missing something? Why are you giving him smirk? And why is he so silent? I mean how is this possible?"

Raksha chuckled lightly but after seeing Naksh's annoyed face she started laughing loudly. Rakshit looked at her with worrying eyes and said " ab ise kon se nashe chad gye?"

Naksh finally spoke " Are ho gya na di! Kyu piche pade ho  tabse? And isme itna hasne wali kya baat hai?"

"Okay, okay sorry" Raksha said while trying to control her laugh.

"Bhai you know what happened" and then she told him whole incident. After hearing whole incident Rakhsit also laughed lightly.