Chapter 3

__________RyanVeer's pov_______

I was sitting in the Principal's office , when I heard the knock on the door..
I turned only to see her..
The wildcat of mine..
The death of mine..
The life of mine..
The bully of mine..
The prey of mine..
Iharya..

Fuck! She is looking sizzling hot in this dress.. oh wait- beside her is my? My brother!!
RashVardhan Singh Watharia
My younger brother, The Brat of mine..

They entered and The Wildcat's face after seeing me was what I waited since morning..

________ Author's POV ________

Iharya and RashVardhan entered the principal's office only to see their one and only RyanVeer Singh Watharia sitting on the Sofa with his legs crossed one upon another . His eyes shining and sparking the every ray of glow but while his lips turned to a mischievous smirk . This Man is no easy you know! 😉

Iharya - Youuuu!!!! (While pointing her index finger towards RyanVeer )

RyanVeer - Who are you?

Both Iharya and RashVardhan stood there for a minute dumbfounded when RyanVeer literally Said who are you to his own brother and his biggest nightmare .

RyanVeer got up from the sofa while holding the cup of coffee in his hand and walked slowly towards the window , back-facing the three in the room .

RyanVeer- Principal , I must say The Professors here can easily be dumbfounded.. I doubt if they are eligible for the task or not..
* sips the coffee as if he is in his chillax session *

Iharya got into her senses back and also shaked RashVardhan .
Iharya - How dare you to say that to your own brother? Dont you have any shame left?? Oops I forgot you never had any !!

RyanVeer turned back to face Iharya .

RyanVeer  - You mannerless girl ! Dont you have manners how to talk to higher authorities? Oops I forgot you never had any ! ( said the last line trying to mimick Iharya )

Iharya - Youu!! Copycat! Dont you have your content !??? Copying my dialogue.. tsk so shameless..

RyanVeer- You WildCat ! Cant you talk properly ? Messing with your higher Authorities.. tsk so mannerless

Iharya - hawwww again you copied me!!??? Aahhhh imma gonna eat you up alive right now right here (makes mad face and goes towards RyanVeer to scratch his boomtifool handsome 😼)

RashVardhan tried to hold Iharya back while she was trying to free herself and throw hands on that hot Copycat standing Infront of her .

Principal- Stopp it!!! Ms Iharya , Behave yourself! (Shouted at her with a loud voice)

Iharya got her senses back which she loose everytime her copycat is around her .

Iharya - uhh I'm sorry Sir . BUT THIS MAN!! (Pointed finger directed to RyanVeer) is no easy to deal with . You dont know him sir . He is cunning stupid idiotic in nature and his looks!? Never let it judge his attitude. 

Principal - Ms Iharya , Kindly calm yourself down because bad temper only ruins one's job .

RashVardhan  - Yaahh!! Bhaii what's this?? It's our work place . Fight at home or other places are still considerable but here? Oh hell no!

RyanVeer- I know , Lil one . It's a work place . But not yours only , but Ours .

RashVardhan  - Huh?? What do you mean ?

RyanVeer  - Principal Explain to them .
Principal - Okay . Professor RashVardhan and Professor Iharya , Meet Mr. RyanVeer Singh Watharia , Our new MD .