Character Introduction

Main leads -
1) RyanVeer Singh Watharia - 28 years old , a purely Indian breed Young Man of Pure Delhite Parents , a multi-billioneer , A businessman , run underground works too .
Hobbies : Playing Games and sports , Riding horses and bikes , Racing cars , swimming, gymming , partying with brothers and friends.
Education : BSc , MSc , PhD in Physics , Bcom , MCom , MBA , PhD in business study .
Quality : Unbelievable Level 🎚️ of IQ, Can read and write and talk in more than 15 languages , Recognise anyone after first meet , great and sharp memory, can remember anything even if said once in speed . Money making minded , loves to collect black material against everyoneho he knows , Loves to keep up competition and to win (especially against business rivals and Iharya)
Behaviour : Depends on mood , situation, Persons , time and needs .
Likes : volleyball, basketball, swimming, Chocolates , Lemons , Cars , Rains , Argue and Tease and annoy Iharya , (anything that Iharya likes )
*Spoiler - He likes anything Iharya likes , so that he can have what she likes and not let her have it easily and to make her come after him for it (chasing , running behind , etc) *
Loves : His family , His 'Desire' and His bestfriends and his business empire .
Family
Parents : Father - Mr. Rudranksh Singh Watharia
Mother : Mrs. Yashabi Singh Watharia ( Mehrotra)
Siblings : Brother - RashVardhan Singh Watharia
Reyansh Singh Watharia
Cousins : Brother - Robin Singh Watharia
Rudra Singh Watharia
Reynor Singh Watharia
Sister : Rudrani Singh Watharia
Bestfriend: Adarsh Singhania , Anor Singhania , Nikarsh Garg , Kelvin Grover , Prince Grover , Reymond D'Costa.

Picture of RyanVeer:

2) Iharya D'Costa Grover - 27 years old , a cross-breeded girl of Semi-Christian Malayali Father and Hindu Bengali Mother

2) Iharya D'Costa Grover - 27 years old , a cross-breeded girl of Semi-Christian Malayali Father and Hindu Bengali Mother . A Chemistry Professor by profession , and An Author and A writer by her passion . A girl who can do or die for her passion . She pursuited her career as a professor for a good source of income and satisfaction for her parents . The youngest Child of the Paternal family , and her Father's Pride she is..
Hobbies : Reading and Writing books , Racing cars , dancing in alone , spending time with father and her buas, listening music , Riding horses .
Education : BSc , MSc , PhD in Chemistry , BEd , Stenography courses , Degree of honour in English language and literature, A fully trained Photo Editor .
Quality : Higher level of IQ than anyone in institute she works , Always had been top in academic courses, Kind , calm , beauty with brain , wants to earn for her and her parents' present and future and keep her parents and entire family always proud of her , donot tolerate unfair judgements or talks , donot tolerate injustice and inequality, always say what is true , factly , logical or what her heart says ,Can accept anything than getting defeated by RyanVeer, has high Self-realization, can say sorry only when she is wrong but will never bow down if she is right . Self dignified, knows her values and morals of life , loves to help her students and juniors so that they can rise more too .
Behaviour : Super sweet , helpful , calm and composed to people until they mess up with her or judge her or anyone without knowing anything about . Once people mess up with her , she can be cold , rude and arrogant too . However deep inside, the real her is the best of all souls . She becomes baby for her parents and family until any problem or responsibility occur , she becomes the most responsible one and do all works by herself, do not bother anyone by her problems until she really need to .
Likes : Reading and Writing books, Cars , horses , Chocolates , spicy and delicious Food , seeing everyone smile .
Loves : Her Family , Her Passion , Bestfriends, her 'Demand' , to make RyanVeer lose to her .
Family :
Parents - Dipvansh D'Costa Grover
Lavanya D'Costa Grover
* No biological siblings as she is single-child of her parents *
Brothers : Prince Grover, Kelvin Grover, Reymond D'Costa, Sourav Acharya , Dishyant Chakravarthy, Shubh Chakraborty.
(For her brothers mean brothers , no cousin no sibling , Only brother)
Cousin Sister: Belina Vaidya , Ayu Vaidya , Sashina Gurung , Mandhira D'Costa Grover .
Bestfriends: Vasabi Debbarman , Priyank Sahu .
Close friends : Pujashri Mukherjee, Arashi Naman , Devsena Mehrotra .

Pictures of Iharya D'Costa Grover:

3) RashVardhan Singh Watharia - Youngest son of his parents , 25 years old bachelor, professor of Mathematics , a colleague of Iharya , a funky goofy party loving boy who only works for passion

3) RashVardhan Singh Watharia - Youngest son of his parents , 25 years old bachelor, professor of Mathematics , a colleague of Iharya , a funky goofy party loving boy who only works for passion . Loves his brother RyanVeer the most . Can do anything or die or kill for his family and close ones . Besides these , he is a anime lover too . He was born and brought up in the North-eastern part of India and hence looks quite a bit different from His rest of the family . He is the biological son of RyanVeer's Mother's Sister . But after the death of his biological parents in a sudden car accident, Singh Watharia family took all of him with them as their own son . RashVardhan knows all of it but it doesn't matter as he is now the son of Singh Watharia family and everyone loves him and he loves everyone .

 RashVardhan knows all of it but it doesn't matter as he is now the son of Singh Watharia family and everyone loves him and he loves everyone

4) Belina Vaidya - Daughter of Mrs Lavanya D'Costa Grover 's sister Saraswani Vaidya and Krish Vaidya . Belina is an individual of 24 years old , works as a software engineer . Loves her elder sister Iharya more than anything. Stay with Iharya and her family .

Side characters :- Dipvansh D'Costa Grover - A retired Army Officer, Iharya's father , age - 50 , well disciplined, strict , soft from heart , loveable father

Side characters :-
Dipvansh D'Costa Grover - A retired Army Officer, Iharya's father , age - 50 , well disciplined, strict , soft from heart , loveable father . He is half Christian and half Hindu . As his father (Iharya's grandfather) was A pure blooded Christian and his mother (Iharya's grandmother) was a pure blooded Rajvanshi Hindu from a North-eastern state of India , Tripura . HOWEVER , Dipvansh chose to worship humanity over anything.

Lavanya D'Costa Grover - Iharya's mother , a pure blooded Bengali Hindu woman from Tripura. She is a fashion designer. Her sided-family is kinda typical conservative minded family . Her mother always nag and raise unnecessary questions to Iharya's life decisions. Due to odd terms , her family is disliked by Iharya due to their cheap behaviour.

Rudranksh Singh Watharia - A businessman , age - 54 , A cool , open minded person , loves his sons , and all the children in the family and Admires Iharya as his own daughter.

Yashabi Singh Watharia - A fashion designer and runs many beauty parlours and clothing brand . A dignified, open minded lady with an aura of a queen , she rules over the hearts of all in the house and working session . She always think for her childen (all children in the Singh Watharia family, as she considers them all as her own ) . She even loves to spend time with Iharya .