#theatre

IN THE FIRST PHASE OFthe training, participants tackled the straight dash, which initially didn't pose much of a challenge due to its shorter distance

the training, participants tackled the straight dash, which initially didn't pose much of a challenge due to its shorter distance. This was followed promptly by the climbing dash, where they ascended a steep pathway, adding a new dimension to their workout.

Admittedly, it wasn't a breeze, she wouldn't deny that. But the challenge fueled her, driving her to push herself to her limits. It was exhilarating, and she hoped this feeling would endure for a while.

Y/N observed how the German players outpaced their Japanese counterparts, though she herself was slightly quicker than her peers, keeping up with the pace set by the U20 players. She soon realized they were timing everyone across the various zones.

Following that came the ladder sprint, which proved manageable since it didn't demand an extensive sprinting distance, yet she understood the necessity of giving it her all. Next up were the step jumps, requiring participants to gauge their jumping ability accurately to maintain balance and avoid a tumble. Witnessing one participant already reach the goal filled Y/N with excitement, as she anticipated the impending challenge posed by the German athletes.

Finally, it was time for the last zone, the ball dribble and shoot. Y/N approached the task with focused determination, dribbling the ball while carefully considering her movements. As she positioned herself for the shot, she visualized her target and released the ball with precision. When she saw the ball hit the target with a satisfying thud, she couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief, a smile spreading across her face as she celebrated her high score.

"wen haben wir denn da..? unser Engel hat es ja auch ans Ziel geschafft."

Glancing to her right, Y/N noticed a guy with blonde hair accented by blue tips, his smirk catching her attention along with the rose tattoo adorning his neck. Though she couldn't discern his words, she sensed an air of trouble surrounding him.

"Sorry," she apologized in English, tilting her head to the side in confusion. "I can't understand what you're saying."

Before Y/N could react once more, the guy dashed towards Isagi, who had initially been aiming for the goal. Swiftly grabbing his own ball, he intercepted Isagi's ball mid-air, disrupting his shot, "Endlich treffen wir uns, Yoichi Isagi. Ich werde dich duzen, okay?"

Isagi frowned in anger, "huh.. you fucker!"

"I'm Kaiser. the one who reveals what's impossible."With a smirk, he revealed the thorn tattoo on his arm, "auf die Knie Blue Lock."

"what the hell is he saying?"
Y/N furrowed her brow, puzzled by the unfolding situation. It seemed that Kaiser had deliberately intercepted Isagi's ball, preventing him from scoring a goal. The confusion lingered as she tried to make sense of the sudden disruption in the training.

Isagi's confusion deepened as he glanced at Kaiser, while his teammates yelled in, equally bewildered, "hey Isagi! Why are you just standing there?"

"What's up?"