Prologue...

Two women wrapped in each other's arms in an apartment...

They were sleeping....just enjoying each other's warmth in silence....

" Agar aapne hume shor diya na , toh hum pagal ho jayega, bata rhe hai aapko" says one of them...

Listening to her the second woman cups the first one's face with her hands and says" issa kyu khe rhe ho , nhi shor sakte tume hum, usse baate Matt Kara Karo"....

..................................

" I am cheated on you , I am sorry" says the second woman on a call with the first one...

" Koi baat nhi .....hum aaram baat karge , aur sabh theek ho jayega heena, aap chinta na kare, hum naraj nhi hai" says the first woman bearing tons of pain inside her....

" I am sorry, but I am breaking up with you , corny" says the second one with tears in her eyes...

" No, aap hum shor nhi sakte aap, humre hai hi kon coco aapke alawa.... please 🥺 issa maat kare humre saat, please I love you na" pleaded the first one....

" I am sorry, but mene aapna Maan bana liya hai..., Aaj ke baad hume call maat karna" says the second one and disconnects the call....

Beep...Beep...Beep...

The women stares at her phone for few minutes and shouts loudly.......

"Aaaaahhhhhh"

Humasha hum hi kyu......kyu....

.......................................

A psychotherapist is sitting in a meeting with her senior cum professor says

" Only she knows what happened
&
Only I can make her speak"...

Exited
About my new story....

Hope you would like it....I had tried something new...

Vote...

Thanks....

Byee......👋👋👋...