chapter-8

Y/n: v-veer j-ji aa-aap jaiye na hum khud pehen lenge, please

She mummbled clutching the saree on his hand, he smirk leaning on her. He kissed her neck softly and lean back.

Veer: okay gudiya, be ready fast...

He stand up going outside scrolling through his mobile, y/n sigh leti hai ek relief wala and immediately darwza lock karke saree pehenne lagti hai which suits her perfectly, wo matching earrings pehenti hai as well as heels bhi wo choose karti hai but chudiyaan use samajh nhi aa rhi thi as she was sitting in front of mirror from a very long time.

Veer: gudiya are you done? Me andar aa jau?

He asked and y/n bas door ko dekhti hai. She smiled getting up wo aakar door open karti hai to see veer use upar se niche tak stare karta hai and he immediately entered inside.

Veer: wow...ek dam meri radha...

Y/n: k-ky?

She asked nervously not being able to hear him but veer uske haatho ko dekhkar kehta h.

Veer: aapne chudiyaan nhi pehni? Kyu?

Y/n: isiliye to bulaya hai aapko...samajh hi nhi raha hume aap bataye konsi pehne...ye blue acchi nhi lagegi, isme pink designs hai but wo odd ho jayengi. Phir?

Veer thodi der un chudiyon ko dekhta hai and then he smile pecking the red one.

Veer: ise tum pehen sakti ho? Am I right?

Y/n: isn't it will be odd?

Veer: nhi, aap laal me Or bhi behtareen lagti ho meri gudiya...

She smiled taking it from him but she made pout arranging it,

Veer: wait lemme do it for you...

He did the arrangements of her bangles and made her wear it after taking her soft hands in his, she smile at him. He take the vermillion putting it in her hairline making her smile when it falls on her nose.

Veer: oops sorry...

Y/n: aapko zyada hi gentlemen ban rhe hai me laga lungi khud...

Veer: first use poch lo, ek minute...

He take the tissue and remove it softly from her nose. She sniff,

Veer: jao nose ko halka sa dhokar aa jao red red ho gyi hai...

Y/n giggle karkekarke waha se uthkar washroom me chali jaati hai but when she enters she feels to throw up, walking to the washbasin she vomit which only came as liquid out of her mouth. She held her head a lil cause of dizziness. Y/n apni nose and mouth clean karke bahar aati hai sitting again in front of him and veer uske lips ko pochta hai.

Veer: you're looking cute wifey...

She smiled at him a little before he take the anklet from the table and bend down sitting on his knee on the floor to make her wear it.